Lithia Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Santa Rosa

• New Truck, Great Experience

Great buying experience, truck is exactly what I was looking for, and I feel like I got a great deal. Thanks again to all involved at Lithia, from the sales dept. the finance dept, managers, and even the service and parts teams.

• DO NOT GO THERE!

I would not send my worst enemy to this dealership. I saw a couple of trucks online (there were only stock photos) that I was interested in, communicated for a couple of days via email and over the phone with the online salesman and arranged to come down on a Sunday (even spoke to him right before driving an hour and a half to get there). When we arrived we were told that one of the two trucks was "lost" and the other was posted incorrectly and would cost a lot more than posted price. When we questions how they "lost a truck", the person I communicated with for days came out and said that the first truck wasn't lost but it needed A LOT more work than anticipated and would also cost more (he had told me the day before that it had been owned by an old man who babied it and kept it garaged). My friend and I left and a couple of days later (after some complaining to higher-ups about the blatant lying we experienced) I got a call saying they were trying to "make things right" and would hold one of the trucks for me and honor the online price I originally saw. I said after the experience I had to think about it and texted the guy the next day to say I could be down on Sunday (it was Wednesday when he called). He responded that in fact they couldn't hold the truck for me and the price would only be good for 72 hours. When I asked 72 hours from when he said he would get back to me. Well, today (Friday) he called to tell me the 72 hours they would honor the price for was from when I originally saw it online LAST WEEK. Seriously? Let me jump in my time machine and go back to when you would honor the prices you post on the website. DO NOT GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!

• new car purchased

Craig was our sales person and was very polite and knowable about our new dodge Durango. He answered all my questions and showed us all the bells and whistles the car was equipped with. I sincerely feel that my buying experience with Lithia was excellent and all the other employees where very helpful as well.

• Service deparment

Cars sales men are great here. The service department guy was very rude. First time I had this problem with service

• Best buying experience by far

This was the best buying experience I have had. From the time I walked on the lot unilateral I drove off the lot. Sales rep. to finance were polite, no high pressured sales, didn't add anything that wasn't needed.

• Jeep Grand Cherokee 2016

Thanks for your good service and support and all the process to get my new jeep cherokee

• Lithia dealership

Marty and Kent did their best to get me what I wanted. Thanks guys for all your help

• review

Friendly service from the time I purchased my car in 2015 to the routine car service. Definitely, will purchase my next car a this dealership.

• Thanks Team Lithia!

Great dealership, great people, and a really great experience. Me and Dino LOVE our new Jeep Rubicon! Thank you for making my car buying experience painless.

• Good Dodge Purchase....part 2

"Lots of trucks to choose from. Marty in sales very helpful. Quick purchase....quality product." Previous review came up with one star and I meant five stars all around. Love my truck even more than the day I bought it from Lithia Dodge.