301 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Wade AutoWorld from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience!

We traveled from Cleveland to Harrisonburg because Bob Wade Subaru had the car we wanted. We couldn't be more pleased with the way our transaction was handled. Based on our experience,we would recommend this dealership without hesitation.Our Sales Consultant, Brian Strahin, did a great job keeping us informed and walking us through the sales process and we couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. If you are looking for a Subaru, do not hesitate to visit this dealership!

• Awesome
    October 11, 2017

So I came in with a difficult budget and low credit and Rachel and management at Bob Wade helped me get my dream Subaru. Thanks Rachel.

Bob Wade Autoworld

Awesome! Happy to hear we were able to help you get what you wanted! Thanks for the review.

• Best car buying ever!
    September 27, 2017

Bob Wade Autoworld

Awesome! Great to hear your experience was so good you'll be coming back. We look forward to seeing you!

I have bought and worked with many dealers. Also working with the DMV I come across a lot of dealers. Everyone that I encounter was top notch. Best ever. Going back and trading our 2nd car in to buy from them again.

• Very good experience
    September 16, 2017

Bob Wade Autoworld

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We pride ourselves on customer service and we're happy to hear you had an excellent experience!

Jo was very helpful and did a great job. He did everything possible to get me in the car I really needed. He made the whole process very quick and easy for me. Overall excellent service!

Bob Wade Autoworld

• Fast...friendly....efficient....and awesome service!
    September 15, 2017

I purchased a certified BRZ from Bob Wade and worked with John Wade and Candice Hite! It was fast, friendly, efficient and I love my car! Thank you Bob Wade AutoWorld!

• Best car shopping experience ever!
    September 9, 2017

Bob Wade Autoworld

I have to give a shout out to Rachel Gioscio for being the most awesome salesman I have ever had the pleasure of working with! I have been in the market for a new vehicle for some time now and I knew that I wanted a used Subaru at a great price. Rachel was able to find me exactly what I was looking for! She was extremely friendly and professional and I thoroughly enjoyed her sense of humor! I had been to a dealership a few weeks before where I was pressured and made to feel pretty small and incompetent, Rachel made me feel very comfortable and excited to actually be buying a car (without pressuring me)! I will definitely be referring anyone and everyone to contact Rachel at Bob Wade Subaru for all their vehicle needs!!

Bob Wade Autoworld

Wow! Thanks so much for the great review! We pride ourselves on giving the customer a good car buying experience and we're happy to hear that's what you had!

• Wonderful experience with Bob Wade Auto World!!!!
    September 8, 2017

I dealt with Alan Click for my whole experience. I have nothing but GREAT things to say about him. He answered all my questions that I had and also in a timely manner. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family. Very friendly place and was very welcoming. Thanks again BOB WADE AUTO WORLD YOU ROCK!!!!!

• Great experience with Bob Wade AutoWorld!
    September 1, 2017

Bob Wade Autoworld

Thank you for the positive review and we're happy to hear you had a great experience with us

Rachel was very helpful, explaining aspects of a couple of cars we were looking at so we could better consider what we wanted. No pressure from her or Jaime, just very helpful with information. We felt very supported and really enjoyed spending time with these very helpful and nice people!

Bob Wade Autoworld

• a five star dealership
    August 29, 2017

Bob Wade Autoworld

Thank you for the positive review and taking the time to review us!

Bob Wade Autoworld

Thank you so much for the positive review! We really appreciate it and happy to hear you had a great experience.

The staff here was Incredibly helpful and patient with my many questions and calls. I highly recommend Rolando and would absolutely work with him again.

Bob Wade Autoworld

Thank you for the positive review and taking the time to review us!

Bob Wade Autoworld

• very pleasant to work with
    August 20, 2017

Bob Wade Autoworld

Joe and the staff at Bob Wade were very nice and I do believe I met all that worked that day, very helpful. Joe was very knowledgeable as a salesman and on the information on the Lincoln I purchased. I love my car.

Bob Wade Autoworld

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to review us! Our salesmen are trained to know all the ins and outs of our vehicles and conduct the research to find the car you desire so we are happy to hear that's what happened. Welcome to the Bob Wade Autoworld family