New 877-241-5285 Dealer Website
Used 877-444-3091 Email Dealer
Service 877-243-3520

Average based on 32 reviews.
  • Great Experience!

We traveled from Cleveland to Harrisonburg because Bob Wade Subaru had the car we wanted. We couldn't be more pleased with the way our transaction was handled. Based on our experience,we would recommend this dealership without hesitation.Our Sales Consultant, Brian Strahin, did a great job keeping us informed and walking us through the sales process and we couldn't ask for a nicer person to deal with. If you are looking for a Subaru, do not hesitate to visit this dealership!

• Great buying experience! Heather is awesome!

I did my research and looked at Subaru Crosstreks for a while. When it was the time to buy, I was with Heather Campbell. She is absolutely awesome to work with. Knowledgeable of the vehicle and options. Everyone from saleswoman to manager is great to work with! Easiest car buying experience I've had. I am hoping the service after the purchase is just as good!! Thank you Heather, I love my Crosstrek!

• Good job!

We did our homework before contacting a dealership. Jaime was great to work with over price and options.

• Dealer and staff I would highly recommend

My wife and I were discussing purchasing a new vehicle to replace mine. We stopped by Bob Wade "just to look". As we were looking at Subaru Foresters, Aaron Baldwin came out and we began a general conversation. I say it this way because Aaron was not trying to sell us a vehicle from the get go!! This impressed both my wife and I. As we were talking, he asked if we had driven a Forester and when we said "no", he got the keys and we took a test drive. Yes, we purchased a 2016 Subaru Forester. Aaron and Candice, Business Director, were great to work with. Extremely knowledgeable. Would not hesitate to recommend to anybody looking for a vehicle.

• Didn't buy, but great customer service

I didn't purchase a Subaru at this dealership because I found a vehicle at a much closer dealership (Bob Wade was over 2 hours away), but the customer experience I had at this dealership was terrific! Jaime Sampson was friendly, helpful, and gave me an extremely competitive price. I highly recommend contacting Jaime if you're looking for a car at this dealership!

• Great Sales Experience

Subaru had the technology and price we were looking for in a car. Brandon Mitchell, our salesman, understood quickly who we were as customers and what we were looking for. There was no sales pressure or effort to sell us something we didn't want. Brandon answered all our questions fully, anticipated many questions, and gave us an orientation to the operation of the car--especially the new-to-us technology. Everyone we encounter at Bob Wade was pleasant and accommodating. In the finance office, Helen Shibut was very helpful with facilitating our financing arrangements. We strongly recommend Bob Wade's team if you are shopping for a car, and specifically a Subaru.

• Great sales team

I recently purchased my second Subaru, this one from Bob Wade. I had an excellent buying experience, especially working with Steve the sales manager. We were both straight with each other, I didn't try to "get a steal" and he didn't try to "rip me off" - it was a very reasonable, fair, and pleasant experience. I have no reservations about recommending this dealer or purchasing another vehicle from them in the future.

• Great Dealership, Awesome Deals

Had a great experience purchasing my new Subaru today. A great sales and finance staff. I looked at several dealerships before settling on Bob Wade. I would have to say it is a small dealership with "Big Deals." Do yourself a favor and check them out before you make your next purchase. Steve

• Great car buying experience

Great staff that worked with me to get a car that would suit my needs. Aaron was very approachable and great to work with.

• Heidi, you rock! She knows her stuff!

Great team at Bob wade and Heidi went out of her way to help us. She really knows her stuff and is a true believer in the Subaru.