• Wonderful Service

Matthew, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with us!

I went in because of a problem with my dash resetting. They ordered me a new one and installed it with no problems all before I had to go back to Florida.

• Hurricane Chevrolet

Great place to buy a car. Service is top notch. Always get you in and out quickly for regular oil changes.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

• 2014:Chevy cruze

Everything went great..The service was good. Very nice associates.

Thank you for leaving a review Thomas! We're happy you had a great experience with us!

Everything went great..The service was good. Very nice associates.

• Hurricane Chevrolet

We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you for leaving a review!

Service department is top notch. Advisors keep you up to date with process. I have purchased and had serviced 4 vehicles there and have always been treated as top priority. Best Corvette service in area.

We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you for leaving a review!

• Hurricane Chevrolet

Thank you for leaving us a review Wayne! We are happy to hear about your experience! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Great car buying experience. No high pressure or take it or leave it sales pitch. Only knowledgeable and honest answers to our questions. Felt very satisfied with the overall purchase process.

• Service

They were friendly and helpful and serviced my vehicle in proper time.

Thank you for leaving us a review Heather, we are happy to hear about your service experience!

They were friendly and helpful and serviced my vehicle in proper time.

• Carolb

Great job by the service department!! This was my first time buying a car from Hurricane Chevrelet!!!

Thank you for leaving us a review Carol!

Thank you for leaving us a review Carol!

• Great service department

Have had great experiences with their service department.

Thank you for leaving a review! We are happy you had such a great experience wit our service department!

Have had great experiences with their service department.

• Mrs. Linda Morris

I was looking for a used truck and had looked here a few years ago decided to go back. The salesman was very helpful!

• Service Review

Thank you for leaving a review Roger! We are happy to hear about your experience!

Had services done on vehicle. Timing of service was not working with my schedule and I was provided a ride to my house (approximately 8 miles one way) and a ride back to the dealership when my vehicle was ready. Much appreciated.