Courts Motors

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Great Buying Experience

I just want to thank Paula for making buying a car online easy. She answered all my questions right away. Landon was great, too. Thanks! We love it!

• looking to buy new suv

paula and travis very nice did good job showing me the difference in suv

• Very Helpful & Accommodating

I had done thorough research & price comparisons online, before contacting Courts Motors by e-mail. Paula responded to my inquiry within minutes. She ...took my application over the phone in order to expedite the process when I went in for my test drive. She promptly answered all of my questions & addressed my concerns. When I went to Courts to see the car, they had it ready and waiting for me to take it for a spin. The young salesman and finance manager I dealt with, were both helpful and courteous. Everything went smoothly and I got a good deal. Another local dealership had the same vehicle, same features, same year, with 10,000 more miles, for $5500 more than what I paid at Courts. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a stress free car buying experience.

• Friendly Staff and Great Service

Paula provided great information and was pleasant to talk to.

• COURTS MOTORS IS THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

WE HAVE BOUGHT AROUND 15 CARS FROM COURTS AND I JUST THE LOVE THE PEOPLE, SERVICE. THEY HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST TO US ALWAYS. THE IS NO OTHER PRODUCT A...S OUTSTANDING QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP. THEY ARE THE MOST DEPENDABLE VEHICLES AND NEED THE LEAST AMOUNT OF REPAIRS. THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT DOES THEIR BEST TO GET YOU THE BEST DEAL AND BEST INTEREST RATE AVAILABLE. THE SALESMEN ARE KIND AND NOT PUSHY. LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS A JOY TO DEAL WITH, THEY KNOW THEIR STUFF.

• Great Job

On August 23rd we came to the dealership to look at used Chevrolet HHR you had advertised on your web page. We were replacing another HHR that been "t...otaled" in an accident on August 14 in which my wife was struck by another driver. We would like to express our thanks to everyone who assisted us in getting the vehicle we wanted. Not only did everyone act professionally but they also went the extra step to make this car buying experience unbelievably stress free, hassle free and a joy to go through. From our first person of contact, salesman Josh Null to sales manager Gary Parsley to finance manager Aaron Underwood, everyone made the process comfortable. Over our more than 40 years of marriage we have purchased a number of vehicles both new and used for ourselves as well as our son. We have never had any dealership or staff treat us as kindly as those we dealt with at Courts Motors. No deal has ever been this stress and haggle free. No salesman, sales manager or finance manager has been professional. Please offer thanks to each of these folks on our behalf. Also, let them know that it has been a pleasure dealing with them and that they made this a unique buying experience, one that we will remember.

• Go somewhere else

We purchased two jeeps from them in a 2 month period. First jeep deal went beautifully. Second jeep deal was a mess. They didn't pay off my trade in f...ull (said I gave them the wrong payoff, but isn't it their responsibility to verify it before paying it off?). When we contacted them about the difference, they asked how much was still owed and said they'd be in touch. A week later, I was notified by my bank it had been paid in full; I assumed the dealership had decided to eat the $1031.22 and make good on the deal. NOPE! We received a certified letter from Courts Motors saying to pay them their money or they were going to take me to court. WOW...talk about customer service. They never contacted us about splitting the bill or even discuss it (who's fault is it?). They paid it off to get the title, then hid behind letters to collect money, rather than picking up the phone to discuss things further. We just put out $3500 for the new vehicles and didn't have the $1031.22 to pay to them. I will not even go there to service our vehicles and will definitely NEVER purchase from them again.

• Where's the jeeps? Oh at home with employees...

Went to look at 2 vehicles. Both were not available because employees were driving them. Was told by manager the vehicles would be back tomorrow and I... could come back to look at them. Seems like a business that makes money from selling jeeps would have the employees bring them back so a potential buyer could test drive it. Especially after driving a good distance to view the vehicles. Landon was great and apologetic, however the manager could care less.

Courts Motors