Joe Bowman Auto Plaza

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 17 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

April 4, 2018

I recently purchased a used car from Joe Bowman over the phone from Punta Gorda, FL. I can't tell you how happy I am with the level of service and pro...fessionalism that was afforded me in this transaction. Just want to thank all involved for making this deal a smooth one!!

Thank you for the review! We are glad to help and its our goal to make it as easy as possible!

April 4, 2018

I felt very comfortable and at ease with my salesperson Brooke, she was very knowledgeable. She helped me with everything I wanted in a vehicle and wa...s able to answer all my questions. This was the first time buying a car on my own and it was a pleasure.

We were glad to help! Thanks for the review! Im glad your first car buying experience was a good one! Make sure to reach out to us if you need anyth...ing!

April 3, 2018

We highly recommend Joe Bowman Auto Plaza in Harrisonburg, Va to family and friends. Very friendly and helpful! They do not pressure you. They made ca...r buying easy and stress free!

Glad to hear you were pleased with our service! It was a pleasure dealing with you and we are glad we were able to help! Thanks again!

March 27, 2018

I love the service I get from Joe Bowman. I have only one complaint and the car has a squeaky noise when the breaks are applied. I ask them to check i...t once and they couldn’t find anything wrong with the vehicle. I would think that experts could fix the problem since I purchased the car from them . It’s irritating as can be and since I haven’t had the car but a year and a half and it’s been a problem since I got it. I like Joe Bowman but I would never buy another Chevrolet.

Thank you for the 5 stars! I will forward this information to our Service Manager and she will reach out to you for some additional information to tr...y and resolve the issue.

March 15, 2018

Fast service and very nice people. Would recommend

Thank you for the 5 stars! We appreciate the review.

March 8, 2018

I traveled almost an hour to visit this dealership on their word that it would be worth my time and the recommendation of a close friend. I was very ...disappointed with my consultant and the manager I dealt with. Both did not give me the impression that they were trying to help me and I left feeling like they weren't interested in earning my business. I was looking at a used Chevrolet truck. Since 2012 I have purchased 4 brand new vehicles ranging from $25k to $42.5K and worked with 3 other dealerships for those purchases and not one treated me this way. I would not, based on my experience recommend this dealership.

Jason I'm sorry you were not happy with your visit. This is the total opposite impression you left us with when you were here. We price our vehicles t...o sell not to negotiate like most dealers. When we re-evaluated your appraisal to make sure it was correct there was not enough variation there to help with the transaction. We can not discuss your situation in a public forum but based off the information you provided we would be glad to call you to clarify anything with you in regards to that. I am sorry the consultant chose to talk about anything but the transaction at hand, sometimes they try to have a conversation with people. He has not been with us long and his cards have not arrived yet, that is why he had a card that you displayed. As soon as his order comes in that situation will be resolved as well. Good luck to you in the future

February 3, 2018

Matt is always eager to make service and repairs go smoothly and keeps me informed while I am waiting. Leslie is very pleasant and efficient at check...-out. Facility is very clean.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business!

November 28, 2017

I have been a customer of Joe Bowman's since before 2003 when I bought a new trailblazer from them. They since that time have done all service on my v...ehicle. Yesterday, I took my vehicle to someone else. I called for service for a broken rear tail light two weeks ago. I was told by one of the service managers that he and one other manager was booked for that week and also for week of Thanksgiving. He transferred me to another service manager where I had to leave a message. I never received a call back. I called yesterday thinking I should have better luck. It took forever for the phone to be answered and when it was, she ask me to hold and the next thing I heard was ringing. I was transfered to the voice mail of the service advisor. I left a message and to date have still not heard back. I like Chevrolet, but you can bet when I buy my next vehicle, it won't be from Joe Bowman Chevrolet.

We are sorry for the lack of service. We have made some personal changes to rectify that situation.

July 14, 2017

Asked about 2 different cars, was told they were both being cleaned and i would have to come back. After some convincing that I really wanted to see t...hem we rode around the lot to find both of them on the lot, not being cleaned. Got a decent price on my Cadillac, but was told by the sales man he would take care of an issue during the sale and then had an issue after the sale that he said he would look into and get back to me. Never took care of either and now won't even answer me...

Eric We are sorry for the lack of communication. I know one of our managers reached out to you to resolve the issue and we will get it resolved. Ag...ain we apologize for the delay, thank you.

February 16, 2017

Started with online and was amazed at how smooth the process was from beginning online and emails with Kim, speaking with Chad on the phone, then Meet...ing Jared to pick up the car, and the hassle free laid back financing with Jim. Purchased a fantastic car for a surprise for my husband. I was in and out so fast. The best car buying experience I've ever had. And this is my seventh car in my lifetime . Great customer service! So prepared! So professional! So friendly! Much thanks to Kim Lee, Chad, Jared, Jim for the greatest experience ever! Was well worth the 90 min drive for my hubby and I. Was a success and my husband loves loves his new car!!!!

We are excited to hear he was surprised! Thanks for allowing us to be involved in the experience! Looking forward to seeing you guys in the future!

Joe Bowman Auto Plaza