• Miracle workers!!

Bad credit, little money for a down payment, but we REALLY needed to get another car for the kid. These guys got it done so easy we came back to shop for the wife!

Hey David, Thank you for the feedback, We appreciate what you do to help keep us all safe and helping your family buy vehicles gets better every time. See you soon, Eric Farley

• Good salesman

Good dealer, good salesman, fair price. Nice used truck. No hassle by salesman or sales mgr.

• Jeep Cherokee

• Jeep Cherokee

• Terrible Experience - 2016 Town & Country

Of all the dealerships my husband and I have gone through over the years and all the car purchases we have made, City Auto Plaza has given us the worst experience of them all. Everything started off really well and I have nothing but praise for the salesman that worked with us. He did an outstanding job. All of the problems began as we moved on to the next part of the process. Due to having negative equity on the vehicle we were trading in, we were specifically looking for a vehicle that had some great rebates that would lower or cancel out that equity. Josh helped us find such a vehicle. A 2016 Town & Country that had nearly 6k in rebates. They ran the numbers, told us the payment which was in an acceptable range for us and we signed paperwork. The final amount of the loan to be financed reflected the trade in amount, the rebates, etc. We left with the new car and were told everything was great and we were good to go. It was presented as a done deal to us. A week later, after trying to contact them and not being called back, we got a call telling us our payment would be over $100 more than we’d signed to and we needed a $2,000 down payment despite the interest rate only being off by one point. After talking to three different people to try and figure out what actually happened, they had “made a mistake” by agreeing to sell us the car at the price they did plus the rebates. So they weren’t able to find a lender who was okay with so much being borrowed past the vehicles worth. They never told us that they took away the $6,000 in rebates. We had no idea they were trying to get us a loan for $6,000 more than what we had signed to. Multiple mistakes were made on the part of the dealership and these mistakes were acknowledged. All the banks hitting our credit has made it to where we cannot go elsewhere to even try to get a car. I wish I could recommend City Auto Plaza, but after this experience where the dealership made a $6,000 dollar mistake I couldn’t in good conscious do that. That $6,000 explains the payment increase completely. My husband and I feel that because the mistake was on their end and had nothing to do with us, they should be the ones to fix that one way or another instead of having us deal with the embarrassment of returning a vehicle we’d had for a week.

• Awesome Dealership Experience

Second vehicle purchased from this dealership. Our salesman, Justin was so nice and did a perfect job for us. We will always come back here.

• Great buying experience!

I was very impressed how willing these folks were willing to make sure that I was happy with my purchase and overall buying experience. All I can say is that I have never experienced that kind of genuine curtiousy in all my car buying experiences. Thanks! Graig, Johnny B and all the staff it is greatly appreciated! You can't go wrong buying from these folks they will take care of you!

• new rebel

Excellent service, Come In and buy a vehicle from Julie.

Excellent service, Come In and buy a vehicle from Julie.

• 2013 Dodge Journey

Graig was very helpful and curteouss. Happy with his service.

Graig was very helpful and curteouss. Happy with his service.

• An entire day of great customer service!

Spent the day with Josh and Eric test driving every Jeep on their lot! Finally chose a Rubicon. We could not believe the amount of time they spent with us. No pressure to buy, and they really knew all the specs for each Jeep model. They stayed several hours after closing to complete the process, saving us the time of driving several hours if we had returned the following day instead. We absolutely recommend this dealership, our friends referred us and will now get a nice referral fee, too. Thanks to Josh and Eric, and. ALL of the others that worked so hard to get us our new Rubicon!