The Faricy Boys Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 105 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 10, 2018

Martin made it so easy to buy a car from Faricy Boys. Would not buy a car anywhere else. Great Job, great people, great cars.

Thanks, Sam! Your kind review is really appreciated! Enjoy your beautiful "new" Expedition!

May 15, 2018

I drove up to Canon City to test cars to see if they had anything I wanted. The only had one car that really appealed to me so we went on a test drive... and then sat down to talk about financing when I decided I didn't want to purchase the car. The salesman was awesome and understanding. We shook hands and went on our way and everything was good. No more than 4 minutes after leaving the dealership the sales manager called and at first asked how the salesman did since he was new but after a minute of talking he started asking me why I didn't buy the car and tried to get me to come back and get me to buy it. I had already made my decision to not purchase the car so the attempted pressure to come back and buy it was not appreciated. Very high marks for the sales staff, not as much for the ones above them.

February 20, 2018

I was visiting area due to my sons military service,we re from glendale az and upon arrival on a holiday monday we discovered a fuel leak in my 99 su...perduty. We drove to this dealer and Dave the service manager got us right in took care of our problem at a fair price we were very impressed with their service andstaff

Thanks, Ed! We're very proud of the job the guys in the Service Dept do every day and appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

February 15, 2018

Now , Thanks to Martin and the Faricy team we are now a Ford family. I have talked with many sales reps, but Martin took the time to listen and help w...ith all of our questions. never any pressure or hovering and he let us pick the car we wanted and helped with all of the paperwork. Thank you . We will be back again.

Thanks, Tony and Alisa! We appreciate your kind review and your business!

July 21, 2017

Everyone was so kind and professional while we were purchasing our new car. We are very pleased and proud of our car. Thanks so much for all your he...lp.

Thank you, Gil & Becky! We appreciate your business and your kind review! Enjoy your beautiful Escape!

June 2, 2017

Pricing lured me into this dealership Salesmans interest in what I was looking for made it easy to decide Martin answered everything and showed me wh...at I was looking for Nice selection of used trucks and cars Peggy made financing thorough and pleasant I'm sure I will return when maintenance and service is needed

Thank you Dave! We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you and your F150 for many years!

March 14, 2017

From the first phone call after I placed my information on the website, up until the closing of the deal, this dealership treated me well and clearly ...had the consumer's interests at the forefront. The salesman, Steven, was courteous and patient with the questions I asked and did everything he could to accommodate my needs. The car runs great and is a perfect fit for our needs.

Thank you so much for your kind review and for your business. We're glad the car is working out well and look forward to working with you again in the... future.

December 27, 2016

My husband and I drove to Canon City from Colorado Springs, to buy from Faricy Ford. Chris Snyder and Michelle were awesome! When we arrived, I told... him exactly what I was searching for and he brought me to the exact car I needed! No high pressure tactics to buy "new" (since I was in the market for used car). And the "used" car I purchased looks brand new !!! Such a nice way to buy a car, not at all like the dealers in Colorado Springs, who want you to "sign" a paper before they even talk numbers!!! Chris was honest, upfront, and extremely pleasant to deal with, as was Michelle, who by the way, had us in and out of there in a short amount of time, considering all the paperwork! She's a wiz with the paperwork!! And Cujo was just precious!! Thanks to both of you for your help and courtesy with us. As long as I live in Colorado, I'll be buying from Faricy!!!! WELL WORTH THE DRIVE !!!!! 5-Star car dealer and 5-Star service!!!

Thank you, Janelle! We appreciate your great review and look forward to a long and happy relationship with you!

December 12, 2016

Just bought an F150 from Faricy and it was the best car-buying experience I've ever had (and I've been buying cars for over 40 years). Caleb and Ste...ven could not have been any better, and I can be a fairly demanding customer. I couldn't possibly recommend these guys more highly. I drove about 40 miles from Colorado Springs because this dealership was so highly recommended, and it exceeded expectations. I'm going to tell all my friends about these guys.

Thank you Dave, we truly appreciate your business and kind review! We look forward to working with you again as well as your friends and families. Enj...oy that gorgeous truck!

December 1, 2016

Everyone at Faricy Ford was fantastic! Salesman Steven Montoya was honest and realistic, sales manager Mike personally thanked me for my business, an...d Peggy in fiance worked extra hard to keep me within my budget! Everyone was so nice! The buying process was fast and easy and they made me feel like I was the only person there, even though they were busy. I will definitely be back and would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle! I have bought many vehicles, but this was by far the best experience I have ever had!

Thanks you so much for your kind review, Tiffany! Your recommendation to friends and family is worth more than we could ever afford to pay in advertis...ing! We look forward to working with you again and again over the years!

The Faricy Boys Ford