New 888-695-5176 Dealer Website
Used 888-927-7497 Email Dealer
Service 888-731-0113

1.0
  • Service was great, but pricey

I took my Colorado in for repairs. The service golks were friendly and efficient. The repairs were excellent, although pricey.

• Don't get Stuck in Canon City!

Had to have my vehicle towed by a towing company and the Roadside Assistance had them take it to Lindener Chevrolet on a Tuesday afternoon. Lots of excuses as to why it was never looked at on Tues, Wed, or Thursday. Had to have it towed to another repair facility. It was diagnosed, fixed and out on the road in 2 hours. Don't understand these small town dealers that brag about what good service they give. I am going to tell all my camping club friends about them, lodge friends and other fraternal order friends about the poor service Lindener offers. I think if they had a real service manager and one who was organized things could have been different. looks to me like everyone who works there is afraid to do things right.

• Do not go to Lindner Chevrolet in Canon City! Bad!

Lindner Chevrolet in Canon City CO is truly the worst repairs and customer service I have ever received in my life!!! My vehicle went in for repairs that were not done right and then my vehicle came out with even more new damage! When I brought it to the managers (Eric Hysell) and owners (Steve Lindner) attention they were rude and actually tried to blame it on me the customer. I had to file an insurance claim with my personal insurance for the damages Lindner Chevrolet caused to my vehicle. The damages are in the thousands of dollars by the way. I'm filing a report with the Better Business Bureau too. Do not go to Lindner Chevrolet!! Read all the reviews you can find on them. I was told by Eric Hysell that they are not responsible for damages to your vehicle and that they have a sign on the back chain link fence (where customers will never see the sign) that says they're not responsible for damages and that they have won plenty of lawsuits because they have that sign posted. That says a lot about Lindner Chevrolet! I could not believe how smug the manager Eric Hysell was when he told me about that sign and bragged that they had won plenty of lawsuits for damages to customers vehicles. I was absolutely stunned and sickened! Lindner has obviously damaged other vehicles if they have a sign and have been sued. What happened to doing the job right and taking care of your customers? Seriously beware of Lindner Chevrolet and heed this review warning! I don't want another person to have to go through what I had to go through with Lindner Chevrolet. Lindner had my vehicle for almost 3 full weeks and didn't do the repairs correctly and caused extensive damage to my vehicle. And now after filing an insurance claim (because Lindner Chevrolet would not stand behind their terrible work or the damages they caused) my vehicle is in another shop to get repaired the right way and to repair the damages Lindner caused and I am without a vehicle again. Do not use Lindner Chevrolet!!!!!