Wade Schick's Chrysler of Culpeper

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Friendly Staff, great price
    March 5, 2017

Had an appointment to meet with Thurston and test drive a truck, the process was simple and they did a fair price on my trade. In and out with my new ...truck in about 4 and a half hours.

POOR Service
    April 11, 2018

I visited this dealership with hopes of purchasing another new vehicle. I stopped by on March 31st, and after completing the application and finally d...eciding on the right vehicle, I was told to come back on Monday and we'd finish the deal because the banks had already closed. I called that Monday was informed that my salesman wasn't there that day. I called the next day, and was informed that my salesman was no longer there. Since March 31st, 2018, I have contacted this dealership at lease 10 x's to find out what which lender had the best deal. I've been told the new salesman is either with another customer, at lunch, not available at the moment, off but will be in later and still no return phone call. I've never been to a dealership that treats it's clients like this. The sad part of it all, is that I was referred to this dealership by my parents whom BOTH have just purchased vehicles from Chrysler or Culpeper. It's unfortunate that we couldn't do business and keep Chrysler running thru the family blood.

Business Owner/Contractor
    March 16, 2018

I had a deal on a truck agreed to price with General Sales Manager over the phone. The paperwork came over with administration charge of additional $6...99 and total price of truck ended up being another $500 more on top of that. Agreed price was discussed as out the door. No Problem! They are not the only dealer in the country with vehicles for sale. It is a shame that the salesman lost sale due to the general manager changing the deal. Be careful of dealer administration charges and misc fees that they put on closing documents. Administration fees are out of wack! basically they are charging you $699 for typing the document. Some states have limits to these amounts and others do not. another way to mark up the price of a vehicle.

Great experience purchasing a new Jeep!
    February 24, 2018

I went in looking to test drive a new Jeep Cherokee Latitude and drove home in one that night thanks to the great customer service provided by my know...ledgeable sales consultant Cody and my helpful finance manager Eddie. They both made the entire process of purchasing my new vehicle practically painless with great attention to detail. I am thrilled with my new car and would highly recommend Chrysler of Culpeper to anyone looking for a good deal on a great car!

Slow service redeemed
    September 6, 2017

Dropped the Journey off Tuesday after Labor Day and picked it up at end of same day. Shop had to call in machine experts from Northern Virginia to co...rrect malfunction in brake disc milling machine. Anyway, vehicle now performs well without shimmy. Every shop has problems. The difference is when they are corrected and the work as promised is completed. C of C has done that.

Slow service
    August 29, 2017

Having purchased at least 5 vehicles from this dealer, I should be able to expect delivery on promised service. After a day and a half from the promi...sed start date, we are still waiting for answers on braking induced shimmy on '08 Journey. Fortunately, we don't HAVE to have the vehicle today, but I don't think this would be happening on previous service visits. Sorry Martha Lewis no longer works there. She made sure things got done. Pretty sure we'll be looking elsewhere to replace the Journey.

Franklins
    March 20, 2017

Sam was great to deal with. Prices were right and they listened to our concerns.

Great Experience, professional staff
    March 15, 2016

I was very pleased with my experience at Chrysler of Culpeper and my salesman Thurston Carpenter. My wife and I are really enjoying the RAM 1500 Laram...ie. Mr. Carpenter went through all of the features on the vehicle.

Easy Breezy
    March 1, 2016

Went in, picked out the jeep I wanted. Discussed the price and the trade-in value of my jeep. Bought the jeep...very happy!!!!! Great, quick, painless.... Will definitely do business with them again.

folow up service of vehicle purchase
    December 30, 2015

Terrific purchase experience early 2014. Had an oil leak after 36,000 miles , it was covered under powertrain warranty all work was no charge same mor...ning service. Only had positive experiences here. Can't say the same with purchase from Chevrolet dealer.

Wade Schick's Chrysler of Culpeper