222 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ron Dupratt Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Appreciation

One of the best buying experiences I have ever had in my life.

One of the best buying experiences I have ever had in my life.

• Buyer

We had a great experience and the customer service was wonderful!!!

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us, Christy! We hope to see you again soon!

We had a great experience and the customer service was wonderful!!!

• Great dealership

This was the 4th car we've purchased at your dealership in the last 4 years. Missy helped us the first two times and Brandon the second two. Both were very knowledgeable and helpful. We appreciated not getting a "hard sell" from either of them. The financing portion went smoothly, although we wish it didn't take as long. We know that's not your fault though.

• Great service

Its was a great experience shannon poteet and the rest of the staff were very nice and courteous and did everything they could to get me the best deal on my new vehicle and i will highly reccomend anyone in the markwt for a vehicle to go see shannon or anyother staff member at ron dupeatt ford

We're happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional service and a great deal on your new vehicle, Steven! Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendation. We look forward to your next visit!

• Good Experience

Quick and efficient. Like that they washed my car -though if being picky I would prefer the windows and mirrors were wiped dry so not covered in spots.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Ron DuPratt Ford, Peter! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Friendly service!

Service great and quick. Staff friendly and knowledgeable.

Service great and quick. Staff friendly and knowledgeable.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Jerry! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• We will be back

Danny was on point. Got back to us and did not play any games. Very good asset to your team.

• Buying our new Explorer

Shannon was wonderful to work with. The entire process was quick and easy. Thank you for the great service.

• Fusion repair work

Thanks guys! Best Ford dealer around! Keep up the good work!

Thanks guys! Best Ford dealer around! Keep up the good work!

• 17 Superduty purchase

Buying my new 17 Ford Super Duty was a breeze and they honored everything they said they would. Great place and people!!