• Thank you!

Elliot Ellis was and continues to be extremely helpful and informative. I went to another Chevrolet dealer before going to Bommarito. From the moment I walked into the Bommarito's show room, I felt at ease and knew I was being provided with the correct information. I did not feel like they played games or tried to take advantage of me, unlike the previous dealer I went to. I cannot be happier with the service and my decision to purchase my Equinox through them. I had done research and new around what interest rate I wanted; however, Chris Rackley was able to not only match my credit union's rate, but got me 1% LOWER! Elliot and Chris are fantastic to work with and are excellent at what they do! I love my Equinox and love the fact that I know I have fantastic service through Bommarito for numerous years to come. Thank you!

• Safety Recall

The recall service was completed in the estimated time frame I was given and my service rep was very friendly and answered all of my questions.

• owner

have always had great service nice people very professional

have always had great service nice people very professional

• Good Dealer Group

Demetrio was helpful and they waived the doc fee for some scratches I found. Good buying experience. Was only there a little over an hour. Recommend.

• Wow - Great service even after the sale!

Wow - Great service even after the sale! I read a couple of the reviews that were posted and some said this was not a good place to shop. I went in with an open mind and ended up buying a 2009 Mazda van for my wife and the saleman "Bob" was very nice and worked with us on getting the best price for us. Roughly 3 weeks later we had to take the car in to make for service and he not only remember us but he helped us again with the service manager and got our car in and out in less than 1/2. They are very friendly and they had alot of nice cars. Not a whole lot of "High Pressure" to buy and they found the perfect car for my budget and family. Thanks again and I'll be back for my sons car next year when he goes to college.

• Very nice people

Very nice people - I will come back again Bought a 2008 chevy cobalt for my daughter and we love it. Very helpful even after we came back 3 times to look again without getting any pressure to buy from the salesmen. He took his time with us and was able to get the car within our budget. We both had a nice freindly experience and we will return for our next car.

• Great car - I got a super value!

Great car - I got a super value! I have never written a review, but I feel I need to tell people what a great experience I had at this store. I was looking for a nice low mileage truck, and they were able to find one at a different store and the salesmen drove it to my house to show it to me. He went the extra mile and he was right, this was exactly what I was looking for. Gave me a super price and we drove back to the store to close the deal. That going the extra mile made the decision very easy for me to buy a car from them. I will be back when my kids need a car. Thanks again - I love my truck

• 2 great cars bought the same day

2 great cars bought the same day - Very nice folks My son and I both needed cars and the salemen we had understood my tight budget and found a car for my son for school and a small economy car for myself. We didn't have to haggle or go back and forth with him. He gave us a great fair price and we both love our used cars. I am telling my family to go to this store for any types of cares they need. Very honest and no surprises. Very very happy and Thanks for the great service !

• good experience

it was a good experience for me so far, I like the way my car is driving, and they fixed minor cosmetic issues that I asked them to!

• Very professional! We will be back!

When we went looking for a pre-owned car,we where somewhat worried about the process. When we went to Bommarito on so.lindbergh, we put all the worries to rest. They treated us in a way a person would want to be treated. The gave us the info we needed to make an educated decision, got us in and out in a timely manner and kept it all in our budget. Thanks again to Bommarito south's pre-owned dept. Very professional! We will be back!