• New vehicle purchase

Great place to purchase a vehicle. Friendly and very helpful during the buying process.

Tonia, we're glad you had a great buying experience! Please let us know if you ever need anything else! Take care!

• I like this place!

I want to thank the guys at LTD Ford for making the process easy to buy a car. They are not pushy at all. I told them by budget and they didn’t try to sell me out of it. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

• Terrible Sales Experience

I am happy with my vehicle but very disappointed in my service. Horrible sales experience, ended up dealing directly with the manager. Purchased the vehicle and discussed I would be back in a few days; it had some scratches that needed to be removed, new tires put on, & repair to inside leather back seat (which was all placed on a work order). Picked it up 4 full working days later and they did NOT even detail the inside of the vehicle (including the leather seat). I now have to take it back to have that done. No customer satisfaction here.

Stacey, we deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. Please reach out to Tim Taylor at (618) 532-4733 when you have a chance so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this matter to your satisfaction. We appreciate the chance to try and make this better. Take care

• fingers

service was finished on time and was well done .Very satisfied and would highly recommend.

• EXCELLENT AND HONEST

They treat you with absolute respect and made buying my car enjoyable

They treat you with absolute respect and made buying my car enjoyable

Congratulations on your new car, Scott! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Safe travels!

• Highly Recommend

We were able to find a car we absolutely love!! The employees are very helpful and friendly overall great experience. Highly recommend

• LTD Ford, Centralia, IL

I have purchased three vehicles from LTD Ford. Have always had the pleasure of dealing with Al Cross. He is an extremely enthusiastic salesman. Not pushy, but willing to go out of his way to help you find the car you want at the price you want. You cannot go wrong doing business with LTD Ford in Centralia, IL. As with the owner Leonard, he is a very pleasant man, friendly and will negotiate a sale price with you that all parties are happy with.

• Michael Royer

Great service friendly staff comfortable waiting area

Great service friendly staff comfortable waiting area

• 06 F150

Issue resolved quickly and 1st time. Tech diagnosed popping sound that other mechanics have missed. Also, informed me I needed new breaker pads and saved me from having to buy rotors soon too! Thanks!

Max, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• LTD FORD

The place treats me ok, so I will keep going back. They have been my dealer for 7 years.

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our business, James! We look forward to being of service to you again! Take care!