220 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Glockner of Ironton from DealerRater.com
  • Glockner rocks

We had an amazing experience with Glockner. We would recommend them to anyone. Honest aND helpful staff.

• They made it easy!
    May 16, 2017

Scott Wells is very professional and courteous. He was knowledgeable about the used vehicle I wanted to purchase as in who the previous owner was, etc. Recommend highly!

• Great service
    May 9, 2017

I bought a New 2016 GMC truck from a dealer in Indiana(red tag year end sale) Glockner had no 2016s left. I had a problem with 4 wheel drive. Called Glockner they had me bring it in that day and without any hesitation troubleshot problem ordered part and repaired it next day. The smiling service department is why I take all my vehicles there for service.

• Superlative service and customer service reps

Greeted by a friendly smile from Tina, aftermarket purchases installed promptly and in a workmanlike manner. Quite pleased.

Warren, we are so happy to read such a great review about Glockner of Ironton! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Glenpl

I bought a new GMC from a dealer in Indiana, I had a problem with 4 wheel drive. Took it to Glockner, and without any hesitation they found problem and ordered part for next day repair.

Hi Glen, thank you so much for your positive comments about Glockner of Ironton! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Buyer

Great experience. Professional staff and good deals!

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

Great experience. Professional staff and good deals!

• SUV pruchase
    April 30, 2017

Scott was very helpful and knowledgeable. He did his best to give us the best deal possible. Super friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Very accommodating.

• Glockner Experience!

Aug 25, 2016 5.0 /5 Very thankful for the help from Steve and Mike in help of purchasing a vehicle.

Deb, we're delighted to hear you found Steve and Mike so helpful in purchasing your vehicle. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you!

• Service, and Accessories

Great experience, and staff. Very courteous, and knowledgeable.

Great experience, and staff. Very courteous, and knowledgeable.

Jared, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Glockner of Ironton! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• 2017 Enclave
    April 17, 2017

Scott Webb was very helpful and professional in helping us learn about the 2017 Enclave. He made us aware of a great deal available just knowing we were Enclave fans.