Mercedes-Benz of St Louis

• My experience

My experience was great. Forrest Knight was very helpful and an awesome salesman. Very courteous. I would recommend anyone that wants a car to ask for Forrest. He will get the job done¿¿¿

• Easy and smooth delivery

Larry at MBSTL made the delivery of my new Mercedes seamless. His knowledge of the product and customer care are excellent. Five starsk

• Best experience

I have leased every luxury car brand and this was by far the best experience I have had. John was fantastic and made everything super easy. Paperwork done very quickly and delivery was terrific. Great dealership!

• Kathy Carter

Extremely thorough and pleasant....would not hesitate to refer friend for this great dealership and sraff...

• Melissa

Larry was absolutely awesome! Our first experience with Mercedes of St. Louis was terrific. Happy to come back for all our service needs! Thanks! Melissa & Chris

• Lisa Cobb

Larry is sooooo knowledgeable and professional. I love my new car even more now!!

• Augustine Chirra

Great facilities, great and friendly team and a wonderful overall buying experience!

• Linda Harris

I came in without an appointment for some instruction on how to work features in my car. Larry was very kind and helpful.

• My 4th Benz

Chris Storm was a #1 sales representative, the very best!! I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. The delivery person ran neck and neck to Chris. He explained everything in detail and was very clear. I felt very comfortable when I drove off the lot. Todd the financial manger was excellent he made everything seem seamless.

• Great experience all

Car buying has always been a rather stressful experience in the past. This time, however, was much different. Everyone from the sales person, Dorothy, to the finance manager, Todd, to Larry who showed us everything about our new car, was absolutely wonderful. It was such a fun, rather than stressful, experience. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Thanks for finding us the perfect car and being so patient and easy to work with!!!