Jack Schmitt Chevrolet of OFallon

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 22 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• December 10, 2013

I saw a Porsche Boxster online I was interested in and emailed the dealer. A salesman replied almost immediately and talked me through the process of ...buying long distance. All in all, a very enjoyable experience.

April 29, 2018

I had a great experience buying a used car. Staff was very friendly & helpful. Ronnie & Mr. Mike were such a great help they have great customer servi...ce will definitely be back if I get a new car & will recommend to others.

Thank you Brittany! We are so pleased that you had such a positive car buying experience with us! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Ronnie... and Mr. Mike and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for your business!

April 12, 2018

I was in the market for an electric car, and had lots of questions about the Bolt. Mr. Mike Williams and, later, Sue Harbstreet were great hosts. The...y helped me with the ins and outs of the car even after it became clear I wouldn't be able to buy from them (by chance, I had found promotional discounts elsewhere that they couldn't currently match). I eventually did buy a Bolt, and after all the help I got from these guys, I wish I could have bought it here.

We're sorry to hear that you ended up going to another dealership, but we're glad to hear that our team was able to help you make an informed purchasi...ng decision! If you need anything in the future, please let us know!

March 6, 2018

I purchased a new Bolt at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet. The dealer I purchased the car from was John Weilmuenst and he was easy to work with and very profes...sional. I got a great deal and felt good with my buy. I recommend Jack Schmitt Chevrolet if you are in the market for a new Chevy.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this feedback about your recent experience here at Jack Schmitt Chevrolet of O'Fallon. We're so pleased... to hear that John was a true professional. We loved working with you, and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation.

December 18, 2017

I worked with Tim Schuhardt to purchase my car and Tim Wagner to finance. Both were VERY professional. It was a whole different experience buying a ca...r at Jack Schmitt. I'd could best describe it as fairly effortless and completely unlike other dealerships I purchased from in the past. The vehicle I wanted was price competitively and I was given a reasonable price for my trade in. I'll definitely be back to purchase another car from Jack Schmitt Chevrolet.

Clint, thank you so much for the kind words and 5-star review. We are happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations of what the car buyi...ng process could be. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 13, 2017

The service at Jack Schmitt Chevy World is always outstanding....

Thanks for letting us know how we're doing, Darleen! Let us know if there are any other car or service needs that we can meet for you.

June 28, 2017

This is late, I apologize, but last summer I was looking to trade my 2013 Volt in on a 2017 Volt with ACC, Jack Schmitt had one optioned exactly as ...I would have. I walked into the showroom and was met by Tim Schuhardt and John Weilmusnster. Told them what I wanted, within 15 minutes they had inspected my trade and offered me a very fair and acceptable offer. 3 hours later my wife and I drove off in our new 2017 Volt. We couldn't have had a more pleasant buying experience. Now in all honesty I have purchased over 20 vehicles from Jack Schmitt since 1989 and love their service department. I can say it's like being family when I visit the dealership. Kathy, Chad, Tim, John W, John R and Mike are all friends and make buying a pleasant experience. But I must say with the new Chevy's I'm only visiting the service dept for oil changes. Highly recommended.

Wow! What an honor, Tom & Pat. You made our team's day, and thank you so much for your very kind words about our team. It was so great to see you and ...help you find the 2017 Volt you wanted. Congratulations on it, and we know you are going to love it for many years to come. If you have any more questions or need anything else, we would love to help you again. We look forward to seeing you again, and hope you have a wonderful day!

December 30, 2016

I dealt with Robb Hartman. He was friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles I was interested in. I bought a 2017 Sonic that he had to get from ano...ther dealer. I told him that I wanted this particular car and they had it at the dealership later the same day. Wonderful experience.

How great, Robert! Our team is always happy to help our customers, no matter the costs, and we were happy to secure you your Sonic as soon as possible.... Congratulations and we look forward to helping you even more in the future!

November 30, 2016

They were unable to find what I wanted at this time but very pleasant I was looking for a jeep wrangler automatic 1997- 2003 soft top, with no proble...ms 5K 7K range

Kurt, while we're sorry we couldn't find you what you were looking for today, we are incredibly happy you chose Jack Schmitt. Keep in touch - we hope ...to find you the Jeep you're looking for. Emily Evano // Customer Relations Manager // eevano@jackschmitt.com

November 25, 2016

Quick online response, followed by a helpful phone call. I will certainly consider jack schmidt chevy again!

Ian, we're so happy to hear that your experience was a great one. Thanks for the kind review! Emily Evano // Customer Relations Manager // eevano@jack...schmitt.com

Jack Schmitt Chevrolet of OFallon