Downtown Ford

349 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 23, 2018

worked with scott from the beginning. very responsive, provided best price with no haggling.

Thank you, Pier!

September 15, 2018

Absolutely incredible experience!!! Love my new California Special Mustang!!! The whole team is there to help and we all had a lot of fun during the time... we were there. Customers for life!! Thank you all!!

Thank you so much, Denise!

August 11, 2018

Good service I will definitely recommend the downtown ford dealership to all I come across looking for cars

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Christine!

August 8, 2018

The worst service I have ever had. It was 20 minutes before i could get anybody's attention. I shampooed the car before I came and it was covered... in ash with debris and some trash in the back seat. Was supposed to be a one day mileage tune-up and turned in to two weeks. I had to call for updates. Not once did I receive a call to update me on progress or hiccups, until I demanded updates. Terrible communication. One time I called in I spent 10 minutes on the phone and the girl couldn't find my car or my name in the system!! Never going back. It was only later that I found out from my family and friends that they avoid this place too and would have steered me to another place.

We are very sorry to read this, Cassandra. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all.

June 4, 2018

Extremely disappointed! I called the previous week to take a routine servicing appointment for a Toyota Prius purchased from them. When I reached, strangely,... my name was not on their list. Their service advisors kept deflecting me to each other. They do not maintain a queue for customers and merely eyeball the next potential customer, which, in my view, was quite racist. I waited close to 30 minutes outside their cabins to even get someone (David Hall) to talk to me. I was told the maintenance would take 1.5 hours, but when I returned, I was told it would take half an hour longer. Astonishingly, close to the 3-hour mark, when I confronted David, he told me the car was serviced a while ago and that I should go see the cashier. There is absolutely no signage of procedures a customer should follow, and the service advisors provide misleading information, if at all. Unless you are stuck with them for a maintenance contract, or have a fancy car with extensive repair that will attract their attention, or have patience and free time to spend half your day for a simple checkup, I would recommend going elsewhere.

We are very sorry to read this. This is not how we want our clients to feel when working with us at all. Please know that we are working hard to ensur...e it does not happen again.

February 12, 2018

Scott and Sherri worked really hard to get me into a new Ford Focus ! This is my second car from Downtown Ford! I highly recommend this dealership:)

Thank you, Shalen!

December 5, 2017

Saw the car and drove it. handled excellent was very clean with low mileage inside and out for this model year. Salesman went over vehicle features and... whet it came time to discuss sale of vehicle, presented financing options available at the price I wanted with the monthly payment. Note this also included a extended warranty that was calculated in the figures. transaction was smooth and didn't take very long.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Paul!

November 20, 2017

Very easy, no-stress purchase! We drove from Reno to test drive a CPO Ford C-Max Energi, which they had three! Pricing was fair and didn't require haggling,... and we weren't talked into anything we didn't want. The salesperson was fantastic, as was the finance manager who presented us with extended warranty options that were very reasonable as well. I never buy extended warranties which are usually forced upon me, but not in this case! I did end up getting an extended warranty and I can't thank the staff enough for such a wonderful experience. We had purchased a CPO Ford Escape a few months prior and this purchase came after a hit-and-run totaled my Kia. Definitely worth the drive to Downtown Sac and I will give raving reviews to all who ask. Thank you!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Jason! We look forward to seeing you again.

October 28, 2017

I have been a downtown ford customer for 5 years and I will never not have a ford truck!

Thank you very much, Matthew!

September 22, 2017

They are the Best Dealership, gave me MSRP on my GT350 while other dealerships in California wanted $20K markup

We are happy to be your dealership of choice, Lee!