• The Best Dealership

They are the Best Dealership, gave me MSRP on my GT350 while other dealerships in California wanted $20K markup

We are happy to be your dealership of choice, Lee!

We are happy to be your dealership of choice, Lee!

• Matt Kahle

I have been a downtown ford customer for 5 years and I will never not have a ford truck!

Thank you very much, Matthew!

Thank you very much, Matthew!

• Treated Like I was Special

Thank you very much for the feedback, Herman!

The same person I had contacted to make the service appointment (David Hall) was the same person that signed me in. Needless to say he was forgiving when I had inadvertently took my key apparatus with me to breakfast. When I discovered the error (bonehead) I brought the keys back to him. Great service and the lounge was peaceful. The Roadside Service sign up was a breeze and added MORE value to my Explorer being serviced. Since I had not purchased a car in over 14 years, this experience was new to me. Owning a Ford is too! Great car and great personal service. Thanks to David!

Thank you very much for the feedback, Herman!

• 2017 F150 Lease

Thank you very much, Bradley!

Our old vehicle was at end of lease and we were looking for a new truck. Old one was V-8, we drove several new trucks, 4x4, 4x2 both V-8 and V-6, Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the different trucks and our needs. We chose the 2.7 eco-boost model, beautiful truck, great experience, and a fantastic staff from the Manager, Sales Manager, Finance and Salesman. Our experience will definitely bring us back to Downtown Ford.

Thank you very much, Bradley!

• Great Experience

Had a really good experience here. No haggle, hassle or problems. Nice people.

Thank you, James!

Had a really good experience here. No haggle, hassle or problems. Nice people.

Thank you, James!

• Devin

The dealership takes very good care of me year after year.

Thank you for the continued support and loyalty, Devin!

The dealership takes very good care of me year after year.

Thank you for the continued support and loyalty, Devin!

• Solvi Worked Vy Hard to Make my Sale 5 Star!

Thank you very much, Maryann!

I purchased the perfect car for me, a CMAX Energi plug-in, from a wonderful, no-pressure, very knowledgeable, honest sales person by the name of Solvi. She spent about 5 hrs. of her day just running around making sure everything having to do with my car purchase was perfect. I thank you Solvi and Downtown Ford for trying so hard!

Thank you very much, Maryann!

• Great Experience

Overall great experience. Would definitely purchase a car from them again. Highly recommend working with Ira

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Vangie!

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Vangie!

• Fantastic Place For Car Repairs and Service

Thank you very much, Marcelene!

Downtown Ford Sacramento is the only place we trust to have our car serviced. It is almost always done before the time it was promised to be finished. David Hall is a superb service manager.

Thank you very much, Marcelene!

• Excellent Service

Thank you very much, Mark!

Through out the whole purchasing process they were always professional and open to helping me find the best deal for me and my family and when I needed something done they acted swiftly and got it done no problems

Thank you very much, Mark!