Downtown Ford

3.1

Thank you, Downtown Ford.

I would like to thank your Sales Manager Moises, Jose, and Kayla for making my experience a great one. My family and I were working with another Ford Dealer in Fremont by where we live, however, my experience with them was not the same. I appreciate you guys listening to me and understanding what I was looking for and not just trying to sell me something I didn't want. Your transparency is well appreciated by me and my family. Ultimately, what I am trying to say is thank you and we "LOVE OUR NEW CAR".

Dealer response

Thank you so much for the kind words and feedback, Julian!

First new car in 4 years

William and Bill were so wonderful! They made this process super easy and painless. Thanks guys!

Subaru Impreza

Bill and Austin were awesome if and when I?m ready for another car I?ll definitely buy from them at Downtown Ford.

1.0

IN BILL WE DO NOT TRUST

Everything was good until the sales manager got involved (Bill) with the price negotiation. We were asking just under the sales price something that I felt was reasonable and equivalent to what other dealers were offering. We informed him that we found a similar vehicle with similar miles, equipment, condition, etc. He did not even address this at all and kept spouting about how they have the lowest-pricing which is untrue and can be easily fact-checked by going online. Unfortunately, Bill was not having any of this and wanted to sell the car at full sales price. His professionalism and friendliness towards customer-service was non-existent. He was also abrasive and dismissive to any of my questions. He brought up the fact (that is untrue), that they have haggle-free or one-pricing on used cars. I looked on their website, checked other comments about this dealer, and there is nothing about that. I have been to one-price dealerships before, they have notices on their websites and banners in their showrooms in regards to this. He is a liar and I would not trust him with any financial decisions. On top of all this, after we asked for a discount, instead they came back and actually raised the price of the car by adding about 6,000 dollars of extended warranties, maintenance plans, etc. We were told that if we were to buy these programs they MIGHT discount the car. If I was the boss, I would have fired this individual on the spot. Other than that, the sales person Austin was friendly and understanding. I will not do business here because of Bill. As a share-holder of Ford, I expected better. Thank you Bill for turning me off to this dealership and to the Ford motor company.

Great sales experience

Great experience, there was no pressure to buy. They gave me a fair trade in price for my car. Best experience ever. Thank you.

Good buying experience

Matt was great. Not a lot of pressure and we were in and out soon.

At ease.

Went in and spoke to Austin about a new Ranger. He went over everything he could as well as getting me a rough quote if where I would stand with payments. Never pushy. Just asked some questions and tried to get me into what I was looking for.

Easy process and no pressure sales

The sales process was very easy for me. It was not high pressure and I really appreciate Austin (sales) for his knowledge in Mustangs: I also felt very confident with the financing of my vehicle and did not feel an pressure to ?add-on? things that I didn?t want/need. Thank you Bill (finance) and Austin for making this an enjoyable car buying experience for me?

Sales girl was great!!!!

A few weeks ago I inquired about a Transit van I was going to buy for my family. The sales associate I worked with was absolutely wonderful!!! Her name was Holly and she was so friendly and really took into consideration what I was looking for and virtually did all the work for me. Unfortunately I did not purchase the van due to personal financial reasons that came up, but once things are settled down, I will definitely be going back to work with Holly! If you want someone who cares about their customers and makes a car buying experience feel like a breeze, she is your go to girl. Kudos to her!! I usually don’t do reviews like this but I do them when I feel like someone really should be rewarded for their work ethic and kindness.

My purchase at Sacramento Deowntown Ford

My husband bought his F150 at this dealership and had a good experience. I paid more than I wanted but found a top of the line Edge! Beautiful car. Just getting ready for service.