Downtown Ford

New (877) 885-9791 (877) 885-9791
Used (877) 890-8441 (877) 890-8441
Service (877) 887-1803 (877) 887-1803

At ease.

Went in and spoke to Austin about a new Ranger. He went over everything he could as well as getting me a rough quote if where I would stand with payments. Never pushy. Just asked some questions and tried to get me into what I was looking for.

Easy process and no pressure sales

The sales process was very easy for me. It was not high pressure and I really appreciate Austin (sales) for his knowledge in Mustangs: I also felt very confident with the financing of my vehicle and did not feel an pressure to ?add-on? things that I didn?t want/need. Thank you Bill (finance) and Austin for making this an enjoyable car buying experience for me?

Sales girl was great!!!!

A few weeks ago I inquired about a Transit van I was going to buy for my family. The sales associate I worked with was absolutely wonderful!!! Her name was Holly and she was so friendly and really took into consideration what I was looking for and virtually did all the work for me. Unfortunately I did not purchase the van due to personal financial reasons that came up, but once things are settled down, I will definitely be going back to work with Holly! If you want someone who cares about their customers and makes a car buying experience feel like a breeze, she is your go to girl. Kudos to her!! I usually don’t do reviews like this but I do them when I feel like someone really should be rewarded for their work ethic and kindness.

My purchase at Sacramento Deowntown Ford

My husband bought his F150 at this dealership and had a good experience. I paid more than I wanted but found a top of the line Edge! Beautiful car. Just getting ready for service.

Great service!

Overall happy with the dealer. Austin in Sales and Xaya Zang were great. Thanks

Great people to buy a car from!

I say great people, because I felt I was dealing with people, not a car dealership. The whole process from start to finish was very pleasant. It was abundantly clear that the most important thing to Downtown Ford is customer service. There was no high pressure at all, I was given a fair price on my trade in, and all the financials were perfectly clear. I?m very happy I bought my Explorer at Downtown Ford!

MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR

We purchase only state contract vehicles from Downtown Ford.

4.0

Ford F-150 Platinum

Fairly well thank you it was a totally awesome job

Down town Ford has great service

Jeremiah was wonderful to work with. I told him what I was looking for and he found exactly what I wanted.

2.8

2017 Ram 1500

Missing floor mats front passenger and right rear passenger mat . Missing owner manual

Dealer response

Thanks for the feedback, David.