Downtown Ford

New (877) 885-9791 (877) 885-9791
Used (877) 890-8441 (877) 890-8441
Service (877) 887-1803 (877) 887-1803

Great overall experience

worked with scott from the beginning. very responsive, provided best price with no haggling.

Thank you, Pier!

Focus!

Scott and Sherri worked really hard to get me into a new Ford Focus ! This is my second car from Downtown Ford! I highly recommend this dealership:)

Thank you, Shalen!

My purchase of a 2008 Buick Lacross

Saw the car and drove it. handled excellent was very clean with low mileage inside and out for this model year. Salesman went over vehicle features and whet it came time to discuss sale of vehicle, presented financing options available at the price I wanted with the monthly payment. Note this also included a extended warranty that was calculated in the figures. transaction was smooth and didn't take very long.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Paul!

Awesome Experience!

Very easy, no-stress purchase! We drove from Reno to test drive a CPO Ford C-Max Energi, which they had three! Pricing was fair and didn't require haggling, and we weren't talked into anything we didn't want. The salesperson was fantastic, as was the finance manager who presented us with extended warranty options that were very reasonable as well. I never buy extended warranties which are usually forced upon me, but not in this case! I did end up getting an extended warranty and I can't thank the staff enough for such a wonderful experience. We had purchased a CPO Ford Escape a few months prior and this purchase came after a hit-and-run totaled my Kia. Definitely worth the drive to Downtown Sac and I will give raving reviews to all who ask. Thank you!

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Jason! We look forward to seeing you again.

Matt Kahle

I have been a downtown ford customer for 5 years and I will never not have a ford truck!

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Matthew!

The Best Dealership

They are the Best Dealership, gave me MSRP on my GT350 while other dealerships in California wanted $20K markup

Dealer response

We are happy to be your dealership of choice, Lee!

Treated Like I was Special

The same person I had contacted to make the service appointment (David Hall) was the same person that signed me in. Needless to say he was forgiving when I had inadvertently took my key apparatus with me to breakfast. When I discovered the error (bonehead) I brought the keys back to him. Great service and the lounge was peaceful. The Roadside Service sign up was a breeze and added MORE value to my Explorer being serviced. Since I had not purchased a car in over 14 years, this experience was new to me. Owning a Ford is too! Great car and great personal service. Thanks to David!

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the feedback, Herman!

2017 F150 Lease

Our old vehicle was at end of lease and we were looking for a new truck. Old one was V-8, we drove several new trucks, 4x4, 4x2 both V-8 and V-6, Our salesman was very knowledgeable about the different trucks and our needs. We chose the 2.7 eco-boost model, beautiful truck, great experience, and a fantastic staff from the Manager, Sales Manager, Finance and Salesman. Our experience will definitely bring us back to Downtown Ford.

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Bradley!

Great Experience

Had a really good experience here. No haggle, hassle or problems. Nice people.

Thank you, James!

Solvi Worked Vy Hard to Make my Sale 5 Star!

I purchased the perfect car for me, a CMAX Energi plug-in, from a wonderful, no-pressure, very knowledgeable, honest sales person by the name of Solvi. She spent about 5 hrs. of her day just running around making sure everything having to do with my car purchase was perfect. I thank you Solvi and Downtown Ford for trying so hard!

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Maryann!