Downtown Ford

New (877) 885-9791 (877) 885-9791
Used (877) 890-8441 (877) 890-8441
Service (877) 887-1803 (877) 887-1803

Devin

The dealership takes very good care of me year after year.

Dealer response

Thank you for the continued support and loyalty, Devin!

4.5

Great Experience

Overall great experience. Would definitely purchase a car from them again. Highly recommend working with Ira

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Vangie!

Fantastic Place For Car Repairs and Service

Downtown Ford Sacramento is the only place we trust to have our car serviced. It is almost always done before the time it was promised to be finished. David Hall is a superb service manager.

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Marcelene!

Excellent Service

Through out the whole purchasing process they were always professional and open to helping me find the best deal for me and my family and when I needed something done they acted swiftly and got it done no problems

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Mark!

New car purchase

From the moment i inquired online i was treated so amazing. No pressure buying experience and the finance staff went above and beyond to get me into a brand new car. This is my second car purchase from Downtown Ford and i wont shop anywhere else. Thanks everyone....great experience, AGAIN!! Big shout out to salesman Art.....best customer service experience ever!!

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Beth! Art is great!

Oil change

Had great service by Dave. Checked me in, told me what was needed. Service completed on timely fashion.

Dealer response

Thank you very much, Martha!

Debra Mack-Mitchell

Friendly and helpful. Efficient the whole process was pretty fast.

Thank you very much!

Buying a car

We had the best experience in purchasing our car from Downtown Ford! Starting from the sale person and the other staff who all help to close the deal. Seriously, the whole buying processing was awesome!

Thank you, Antonia!

Bought used car

Very helpful , made sure the customer came away happy

Thank you, Cecilia!

oil change

Arrived about 8:00 am was out before 10:00 am the car was serviced and washed and I was on my way home before 10:00am

Dealer response

Thanks for the feedback, Shirley!