Downtown Ford

New (877) 885-9791 (877) 885-9791
Used (877) 890-8441 (877) 890-8441
Service (877) 887-1803 (877) 887-1803

Thanks Downtown Ford!

Jim was so helpful and I really appreciate how he and the entire Service Crew handled the repair/replacement. His proactive approach, respectful demeanor, allowing me a loaner car and finding a used tire rim to replace the damaged one is why we will be making Downtown Ford our new "home" dealership.

Dealer response

Thank you very much for the feedback, Alex!

Fusionbuyer Sacramento

In MayJune 60000 mile service che k up new battery new set of fires plus recall reapir. All done well

Thank you, Steven!

Downtown Ford is best

Returned to this dealer because of prior quality care. Once again I wasn't disappointed. Got a fantastic car at a great price from exceptional people!

Dealer response

Brent, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Excellent Service

Service Dept is always helpful. Always busy, but I thank Dave for always working on the days I take my car in. I always feel safe in my car because they do such a great job.

Thank you!

Downtown Ford

Service representative David Hall was very professional, as usual.

Thank you!

4.0

The extra mile...

Because of a communication glitch (electronic), my original choice was sold to somebody else. SO without my having to ask, Bill asked his Sales Manager to find me another one ASAP, and the result (shipped up from S. Cal.) was even better than the one I originally wanted... at the same price! Julio ended up taking care of me when the second car arrived and has been great post-sale, so he and Bill actually sold the car jointly, which is amazing for the industry! And I can't leave out Art, who let me do an extra test drive while I was making up my mind. You guys are a great team and now I have a great Mustang Convertible! Laurie

New Car

Great experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic experience

Rick was the best! So fast and great with kids! He made us feel very welcome and comfortable!

4.5

Buying a vehicle at Downtown Ford

Great people to work with!! They treated me like I was buying the most expensive vehicle they ever sold even though I bought a 7 year old ranger from them.

4.5

Air bag recall and water pump

Air bag recall, and water pump was fixed in a timely manner. Very satisfied.

Dealer response

Genki, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!