Eddie Gilstrap Motors, Inc.

4.2
  • Disappointment

Inquired about a vehicle, received a response within 48 hours...that's good. Sent the information they asked for, waited for a response that never came. Highly disappointed.

Keith, we work hard to provide a fantastic experience to everyone, so It's discouraging to see that you had a negative experience. We would like the opportunity to make this up to you. Please contact our manager at (812) 883-3481 so we can make your experience a positive one.

• No Dealership will treat you better period.

I have about 15 new autos at this dealership I have tried in the past to buy from others and have never found one dealer treat me better. I also have other dealers tried to sell me The same exact automobile and have never had one cheaper than Eddie Gilstrap they will work with you to put as much money possible in your trade-in. They want you as a customer for life not one deal and move on . When you walk in to a Dealership and feel appreciated and when you leave know you were treated fair that's hard to beat that's Eddie Gilstrap. I personally have dealt with the same salesperson for 20 years I need a loaner it's there I need service it's there and when I think I am not getting enough they will work with you to make a deal . I will continue to buy at the Best Ford Dealer around period . Sincerely Greg Hicks.

• Explorer

Everyone was good to work with and always followed through with all questions we had

• Escape Sport

These are the nicest guys I have ever dealt with in buying a vehicle!!

These are the nicest guys I have ever dealt with in buying a vehicle!!

• 2017 F150 Platinum, OUTSTANDING Truck & Experience

Very honest people to deal with, this is my 11 purchase in 30+ years. This time I bought my Dream truck. Thanks Kevin

• Great customer service!

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We very much appreciate it!

We just bought our fourth vehicle from this dealership and have never had anything but great experiences! Most recently, we did all price negotiation online and all that was left to do was test drive and sign the papers. No pressure, no heavy sales tactics. These people were great and we love our new car!

Thank you for leaving us a great review! We very much appreciate it!