5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 99 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• No One Does it Better!!
    May 28, 2017

When it comes to buying a new car or truck, first stop for me is always Louisburg Ford! Over the years, between myself and my family, we have bought ...9 cars from Louisburg Ford. Between the family friendly, low pressured, very knowledgeable staff and the incredible deals, whether new or used, you can't beat Louisburg Ford. Mike McNeal is the consummate professional and the attention as well as service he provides, makes for an outstanding buying experience. It doesn't end with the sale either. I also get all my service done at Louisburg Ford. I trust them wholeheartedly to give me the high quality I demand at some of the best prices out there. Jason has the best crew in town working for him and it shows everyday in the outstanding service they all provide!!!

Louisburg Ford and Bob Wright are the best!
    April 14, 2018

I am a very discerning and picky car buyer. I’m the “car nerd of all car nerds”! I can’t say enough about how great Bob Wright at Louisburg Ford is t...o work with. I bought vehicles from him at a previous dealership and followed him to buy again from him when he went to Louisburg Ford. Do not buy a car without reaching out to Bob Wright at Louisburg!!

What enjoyable experence at LOUISBERG FORD
    April 9, 2018

My wife and I found the staff and sales people to be both helpful and understanding as we shopped for our next car, we tested several models and found... just the right one for our needs and wants.....thanks LOUISBERG FORD

Very Good experance, most helpful staff and Sales
    April 9, 2018

Wonderful overall, telling our friends what we discovered while at Louisberg Ford. We were not looking forward to car shopping, however this Louisberg... Ford changed our oulook, thanks to Mike McNeal...great job.

April 8, 2018

Louisburg Ford made buying a new Ford so easy. I live in Omaha and did the deal over the phone. Picked it up yesterday. Well worth the 3 hour drive.... Thanks Mike M!

We love our new Expedition!!
    April 1, 2018

Mike McKinney is such a great guy to work with at Louisburg Ford! He listens to the customer's needs and he is respectful in every way!

Louisburg Ford, Louisburg, KS
    March 30, 2018

Excellent experience and supportive staff. Purchased used vehicle from Mike McKinney and it was a hassle-free day. Unexpected hail storm resulted in... some minor damage that was repaired without hassle.

Love our F150
    March 20, 2018

These guys were the best, went to about 5 different places to test drive a F150, and came back to Louisburg Ford, they are the best, make you feel lik...e part of their family!!

New truck
    March 9, 2018

Great experience buying a new truck. They delivered the truck to my office and took my old truck away. Would recommend this dealership any day

Great job, Louisburg Ford!!
    February 26, 2018

The sales staff is friendly and helpful. My salesman (Dave Kemp) took good care of us. He did a great job making the financing work when my credit u...nion wouldn't answer their phone. Unlike some dealerships, the salesman won't hand you off to the finance manager after the price is agreed upon and it's time to talk about financing. They also don't push a bunch of aftermarket stuff on you. I saved a big pile of $ driving down there. I wouldn't go down there for regular maintenance (too far from my house) but it was WELL WORTH the trip for buying my new truck. They also claim to have the best prices around for tires. I will put that to the test in a few years when I wear out my first set.

111 Fairlane Drive Louisburg, KS 66053