• Great Customer Service!

I contacted John Jones and spoke to the internet department. I made an appointment to see a Chevy Cruze at the Corydon location. When I arrived the vehicle I was interested in was pulled out front of the dealership and Mike greeted me. The whole buying process was made fast and easy! I would definitely recommend John Jones to all of my family and friends. Thank you for a wonderful buying experience!

Thank you for choosing John Jones! We appreciate your business! We strive for excellent customer service and look forward to serving all of your automotive needs in the future!

• Chevrolet Colorado ZR2

The entire deal was done online and via text message. I don't think we could have done it any simpler. Scott Nance the sales guy did a good job of going over everything with me, and left nothing to question. Nathan Jones the Business Manager had all the paperwork laid out and ready to go when I got into his office and was in and out in no time. I'd definitely buy another vehicle from them again in the future!

• Best buying experience ever!

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Got exactly what I wanted and my salesman Thomas McNulty made it so easy. He is the best and everyone there was very nice. I will definitely be back and tell everyone to go see Thomas at John Jones.

Thank you for your great feedback! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• Wonderful Service & Selection

The Salesman (Scott Nance) did an amazing job! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used car. And the Service Dept is top notch!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and your feedback! We look forward to serving your future automotive needs.

• My go to source!

I have purchased at least 6 cars in the past 15 years from John Jones. Always feel like I received a fair price and never have had issues with my vehicles except for one. With that purchase, the check engine light came on only days after purchase. After notifying John Jones, they had me bring the car back, they fixed the cam sensor causing the issue, and also gave me a very nice loaner car while repairs were made without any cost to me. How do you get better than that? They also assured me if I had any more problems, I could return the car and they would get me into something else. I am so happy with all my purchases and with the sales and service staff as well. A+ company with good old customer satisfaction values. I will always use John Jones for my purchases and I highly recommend them.

• Great buying experience!

Thank you, for your great review of John Jones Auto Group and of Thomas McNulty. Customer Service is our number one priority!

Thomas was an amazing sales consultant. He took his time and showed us in detail everything we needed to know about our new truck. Our four hour drive was so worth it!

• Satisfied customer

Always there to help from purchasing a vehicle to service or just a smile. Thank You !!

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and your feedback! We look forward to continuing to serve your automotive needs.

• 2015 Buick Enclave

Everyone was very personable. Found the car I was looking for.

Everyone was very personable. Found the car I was looking for.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business and your feedback! Remember to contact our Internet Department at 1-877-473-5546 or mcooper@gmcity.com for all of our latest special offers!

• Service Excellent-- Sales Expensive

John Jones is the most expensive dealership in Indiana, recommend Anyone else

John Jones is the most expensive dealership in Indiana, recommend Anyone else

I'm glad to hear you were happy with your service but disappointed to hear our prices were as competitive as you were expecting. Please feel free to call me at 812-883-8290 if you have any concerns that you would like to discuss.

• excellent

My best car buying experience. Thomas McNulty was very knowledgeable and helpful. Worth the trip from Louisville

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate your feedback. Thomas McNulty is one of our best!