This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Excellent Customer Service

Our salesman was very helpful and made the process work so smoothly. Would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

• New car purchase

Great experience in shopping for and purchasing a new Explorer. Didn't experience any high pressure tactics or non stop phone calls. Our salesman Bill was very knowledgeable, casual and straight forward. I would recommend a visit to this dealership if you are looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Pleasant and Smooth Buying Experience

One of the easiest and most pleasent car buying experience I have had. Honest and strait up answers to questions and down to earth atmosphere. I highly reccomend this dealership.

• Exceptional

What a great experience. The entire staff is friendly and eager to please! The process was simple and painless. Pricing was AMAZING.

• We bought Our New truck

Great doing business with very helpful in buying our truck.

Great doing business with very helpful in buying our truck.

• service

This dealership should be the example of many. Friendly, accommodating and professional.

• new car experience

i recently purchased a new vehicle from this dealership. i would highly recommend them to family and friends for their car needs. the process was great especially since im a procrastinator and it takes me a while to decide what i really wanted . My sales represenative Danny was awesome and the finance girl Denise was really professional and great. I have bought other vehicles from this establishment and would go back again. i like their sevice department too. Keep up the good work. Thanks again

• Great Service!

Being very familiar with this dealership for most of my adult life, I knew when it came to buying, this would be my first stop! We worked with Danny Smith, and from the very start he was honest and open to getting us into what worked for our family. He was very accomidating to our time schedule( which wasn't the same as his), and took the time to work with us. Everyone that helped with the process was kind, effecient, and got us into a car that was perfect. We will most definatly be buying from here in the future!

• Purchase of New Ford Explorer

We have purchased vehicles from this dealership for over 30 years. We currently live about 200 miles away, but trust the dealer, salesmen and service department enough to make the return drive. Trust is an important factor when purchsing an automobile. The Explorer has so many new features, it is difficult for this 'older' owner to understand quickly. Dan Smith took time/patience to demonstrate and explain the basics and we have his number to ask additional questions. We would recommend this dealership to anyone. We have even driven there from our current location to have our vehicles serviced. Thanks for this opportunity to give them the deserved accolades.

• Friendly service

Mark, our sales representative, was very friendly and helpful. The selection was good. We test drove two candidate cars. Denise, in finance, answered all of our questions and was very professional and friendly. The entire process went smoothly and quickly.