Waldorf Ford

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 943 reviews

Call This Dealer

• December 15, 2012

This dealer is over 1 hour from my home, but had the 2013 RAM truck that fit my needs. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.Pricing,sales and financin...g were exceptional.

March 7, 2018

I took my truck in for a recall notice, and I was told that my truck would only take 4-hours to be completed, so they gave me a ride to work, and I wa...ited for them to call me to let me know that my truck was ready, and when was a ride coming to pick me up. Hours and hours went by no phone call, so around 3:45 I called them and they never said if my truck was ready or not, but when I got there I was told that they didn't have the recall part and they had to get it from Prince Frederick. OK!!! So my problem is why didn't they called me to let me know what was going on from the start. The recall service on my truck was only suppose to be 4-hours, and that's a long time, but they had my truck for over 8-hours, and when I got there it still wasn't ready. Total lack of Communication on there part. What is wrong with picking up the phone to say we don't have your recall part, so it's going to be longer than 4-hours, and we will call you when it's ready. SMH!!! Just Bad Business & Bad Customer Service on there part..

Jai, we are so disappointed to hear that this was not communicated with you. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (...301) 843-2400 at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right. We hope to hear from you.

September 2, 2017

I just Bought F-150. I have bought a lot of cars in my life and just completed the the best car buying experience ever!they listed to what I wanted ...and worked with me to get what I wanted. I would buy again and recomend them to anyone.

John, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Congratulations on your new F-150, and please don...'t hesitate to call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you. Take care!

June 26, 2017

I took my car in for the Works. said I needed it back by a certain time and it was ready much earlier.

Donna, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

June 19, 2017

Great place to do business with. I will recommend Waldorf Ford to family and friends

June 19, 2017

I have never had a negative interaction with Waldorf Ford. Highly recommend them.

January 4, 2017

Recently had oil change and service inspection of car. Waldorf Ford has always been very professional . I especially appreciate the cleanliness of the...re facility and the car once it is finished.

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Livko! Thank you so much for choosing Waldorf Ford as your first choice for service!

October 17, 2016

Receive my normal excellent service for which I've come to expect from Jackie Garbers. Always positive and has excellent body language. Body language... is a hobby of mine.

September 9, 2016

Priced cheaper than I was quoted a month prior. Work performed as stated. Picked up the car and it drives great. Had an alignment done.

May 14, 2016

I had an amazing experience with the service department. They go above and beyond to take care of costumers.

Waldorf Ford