• Worth the drive

This dealer is over 1 hour from my home, but had the 2013 RAM truck that fit my needs. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.Pricing,sales and financing were exceptional.

• Awesome Service

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Livko! Thank you so much for choosing Waldorf Ford as your first choice for service!

Recently had oil change and service inspection of car. Waldorf Ford has always been very professional . I especially appreciate the cleanliness of there facility and the car once it is finished.

Receive my normal excellent service for which I've come to expect from Jackie Garbers. Always positive and has excellent body language. Body language is a hobby of mine.

• Good Maintenance Servide

Priced cheaper than I was quoted a month prior. Work performed as stated. Picked up the car and it drives great. Had an alignment done.

• Service

I had an amazing experience with the service department. They go above and beyond to take care of costumers.

• Repeat Customer!

I purchased a 2016 F150 XLT 2.7Liter. Manager Reggie Rainey and Salesperson Derrick Hollis did an excellent job! I told them what I was looking for and what I could afford and they found the vehicle on their lot. Beautiful vehicle! They were very helpful and professional. They are to be commended for all of their hard work! Regards, Carl E. Melvin

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Waldorf Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!

• Great service

I brought my 2015 ford escape in for 22500 maintenance and the young lady who checked me in was so pleasant and helpful and the service did not take long at all. I was very pleased. Also, the printout at the end was helpful for knowing what may need my attantion in the near future. Very helpful to have that!

• Great Experience

I bought a new Fusion. Everyone, from the salesman Mike, to the manager, to the financial person, were extremely nice and helpful. It could not have been a better experience. I may even stop have those nightmares about pushy car salesman.

• We Love Waldorf Ford!

Hi, John! Thank you for your positive review. We respect our customer's time and budget so we hope to see you here again!

Excellent Service as we've come to expect! Moved to the area 10 years ago and Waldorf Ford began servicing the Family Ford Fleet, We've now purchased 5 vehicles from them and they continue to provide exceptional, personalized service on all of them. I would highly recommend them to anyone, even if you need to drive a few miles more to experience the difference.

• Great Friendly Service

We appreciate your response, Crystal! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

I'm always greeted promptly and pleasantly upon entering the service department. When given a wait time estimate, it's pretty accurate. Jackie Garbers is awesome!