• Worth the drive

This dealer is over 1 hour from my home, but had the 2013 RAM truck that fit my needs. Everyone was a pleasure to work with.Pricing,sales and financing were exceptional.

• Retired

I just Bought F-150. I have bought a lot of cars in my life and just completed the the best car buying experience ever!they listed to what I wanted and worked with me to get what I wanted. I would buy again and recomend them to anyone.

John, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Congratulations on your new F-150, and please don't hesitate to call or stop by if there is ever anything that we can do for you. Take care!

• Great service

I took my car in for the Works. said I needed it back by a certain time and it was ready much earlier.

Donna, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Where to buy your next car.

Great place to do business with. I will recommend Waldorf Ford to family and friends

• Review

I have never had a negative interaction with Waldorf Ford. Highly recommend them.

• Awesome Service

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Livko! Thank you so much for choosing Waldorf Ford as your first choice for service!

Recently had oil change and service inspection of car. Waldorf Ford has always been very professional . I especially appreciate the cleanliness of there facility and the car once it is finished.

Receive my normal excellent service for which I've come to expect from Jackie Garbers. Always positive and has excellent body language. Body language is a hobby of mine.

• Good Maintenance Servide

Priced cheaper than I was quoted a month prior. Work performed as stated. Picked up the car and it drives great. Had an alignment done.

• Service

I had an amazing experience with the service department. They go above and beyond to take care of costumers.

• Repeat Customer!

I purchased a 2016 F150 XLT 2.7Liter. Manager Reggie Rainey and Salesperson Derrick Hollis did an excellent job! I told them what I was looking for and what I could afford and they found the vehicle on their lot. Beautiful vehicle! They were very helpful and professional. They are to be commended for all of their hard work! Regards, Carl E. Melvin

We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We strive to provide our customers with excellent service in a professional and helpful setting. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Waldorf Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!