Washington Chrysler Center Inc

New 888-235-1236 Dealer Website
Used 888-234-7144 Email Dealer
Service 888-235-9423

Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great experiance! Like dealing with family!

I have done business with service, parts and sales at Washington Chryler several times and have found everyone friendly and great to work with. I have always been treated great, the work done has always been excellent and prices were always more than fair. Thanksgiving weekend 2015 my wife and I found ourselves in a bad situation. Our truck broke down and we were in an unfamiliar area far from home. We called Glenn in sales at Washington Chrysler in hope that he could somehow help us. He not only helped us while he was at the dealership but kept in touch with us throughout the late evening from his home, and the next morning. He made arrangements to get us and our disabled truck home. When we found it was better for us to trade our truck rather than repair it he was more than fair with the price for the trade. Glenn turned a bad situation into a good experiance! Awesome people and a great dealership! Thanks to everyone there and all who were involed in helping us that weekend.

• A Great Experience

I found WCC via Cars.com and was a little skeptical because of the lack of reviews. I'm glad I didn't let that stop me from making the hour drive to Washington, IN. I worked with Ryan and he was a rock star. Never once did I feel pressured to make a decision and he was very up front and honest about the vehicle I chose as well as the trade-in process. Even though I was buying a used car, and one of the lesser expensive ones at that, Ryan still worked with me and even stayed after hours to make sure that I was comfortable and satisfied. I also had a unique situation that Ryan was able to help me work through. Not being from the Washington area, I actually went to a local (third party) mechanic shop first and asked about the dealership. The auto shop highly recommended the dealer and I believe that they did so sincerely, not because they thought there was anything in it for their shop. If you are in the Evansville, Terre Haute, Huntingburg, Jasper or Santa Claus areas, it's worth the drive to check out Washington Chrysler Center.