Call This Dealer

Used

• Great experience

My family and I have purchased a couple cars from Craig and Landreth. Every experience has been great. They have always treated us right, and stand be...hind everything that they've sold us. I recommend all of my family and friends to Craig and Landreth. They have great cars, they're always top of the line.

• Great Custmer service // Very Knowledgeable

Great dealership to buy a vehicle at the team all seemed knowledgeable and would do almost anything to accommodate you while you wait!

• THEY WILL RIP-U-OFF

I PERCHESS A used car from this dealer in 2002 I did not even get it home without 2 problems they fill it up with gas when I left the lot . a little w...ay down the road going home the car started pulling to one side we pull over to the side of the road..and see that one of the front tires is going flat .and a very strong older of gas . we got the car home had to park it outside in the drive way . because of the gas leaking . the next day I took the car to big o tire in hillview ky where they told me that someone tried to plug the tire in the side of the sidewall this is not legal in most states they put plug on the inside of the car so I could not see it when I bought the car and big o said the gas tank had some damage on the top pulled loose that is why you can not fill it up all the way .I call the dealer the next day and told them about the problems they said .there was not anything they could do about the tire. and the gas tank was covered under the warranty that they sold me. it was not .the warranty did not cover the transmission that went out two months later BUYER-BEWARE ON THIS DEALER

• Wonderful Car

The staff at Craig and Landreth were incredible to us and we would like to thank them for the personal service we enjoyed, Big smiles when we left the... dealership with our 2005 BMW 325I, thanks especially to Paul Francis and owner Jimmy for there personal service, we will indeed buy all of our vehicles from there in the future!

• Great place for low mile high end car

Sales person was professional and very helpful. Vehicle was as portrayed in the ad. Dealership was stocked with an excellent assortment of quality pre...owned cars...tempting to drive off with more than one or a sportier one than the functional van I purchased!!!

• Great Cars and great people!

Craig and Landreth's Clarksville location has some of the friendliest and most laid back people in the car business. My wife and I were in and out of ...the dealership with her new SUV in less than 2 hours. The price on their truck was more than fair and the money they gave me for my trade in was over $1,500 more than the previous 2 dealerships I had visited. This is a great place to buy a vehicle and they have great cars. I will definitley send my friends and family to this dealership.

• Awesome Customer Service!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband and I worked with seeveral dealerships, before finally landing at Craig and Landreth Cars in Clarksville, IN. Our salesperson treated us wi...th the utmost respect and he jumped through several hoops to help us. This dealership does a wonderful job and I will see them again in a few years when it is time for me to get a new car.

• Great experience, nice staff

My husband and i visited this dealership on a whim, while we were out Christmas shopping. We have been in the market for a new car for over 6 months. ...We stopped in and saw the exact Nissan Murano we had been in search of this whole time. We have been to over 10 dealerships and every dealership left us with a bad taste in our mouth. When we walked into their showroom they thanked us for coming in, took our coats, served us coffee and pulled the vehicle straight to the door with the heat and heated seats already on. After about a 10 minute test drive I knew I wanted this Murano. We sat down and they appraised our trade-in and we had a bottom line price within 10 minutes of our test drive. Within 45 minutes of arriving we had signed our papers and we were on our way out. I cannot tell you how refreshing this car buying experience was in comparison to the 10 plus other dealers we had seen already. This dealer is hands down the friendliest and the most open about their cars and process. Thanks guys, because I'm impressed.

• Great Dealership

These guys are absolute professionals and my husband and I truly enjoyed buying our new car.

Craig and Landreth Pre-Owned