New 888-770-5860 Dealer Website
Service 888-799-2923

3.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Alway great service

We always get great service, satisfactory results on repairs and at a great price. Total Class all the way.

• Customer service

Tried buying a car and could not get salesman to call. Said he would but did not return calls. Only way of contacting these people is if you call them.

• Bolton Chrysler Dodge Jeep:

I sent an email inquiry on a cars.com used vehicle at this dealership and included my phone number. Two weeks later the vehicle is still for sale, but nobody at the dealership has called, or responded to my email.

I want to apologize for not replying back in a timely manner. We have changed our processes and we will ensure that all inquiries, reviews and customer issues will be handled within 24 hours. Please feel free to contact me directly, as I am happy to assist you further. Thank you, Chris Bolton

• Great and friendly service

Thank you for the review.

We were impressed with the personal touch and service. The entire Bolten Chysler Dodge Jeep team went out of their way to make us feel comforatable and service our needs. Even though we did not know what to expect in making the drive there, we feel the drive was well worth the time.

Thank you for the review.