This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Years of Outstanding Customer Service

I've bought over 18 vehicles from this dealership over the last 13 years. The sales people tell you upfront what they want for the car without all the back and forth games, there are no gimmicks etc. The finance guy Mike, will shop around and get you the best rate possible as well as present you with several financing options. I have always been treated well and will continue to do all of my business there.

• Never did contact me

They never did contact me and I sent multiple requests. I bought from different dealer .

• The Experience

It was okay, they had some very nice vehicles to view .

It was okay, they had some very nice vehicles to view .

• excellent customer care

My husband and I have bought several new and used vehicles from this dealership! The customer is number one and they take excellent care of their customers! I have recommended this dealership to many of our friends and relatives. The service center has excellent knowledge and very friendly. We will continue to buy vehicles from Earl Floyd Ford!

• Great Customer Service, Excellent Selection

I has been very pleased with the service that I have received as a customer of this dealership. I have now purchased two trucks from them over the last couple of years. I called and told Mr Stephenson what I was looking for and he had a nice selection to choose from within a short period of time. The paper processing was very smooth upon purchase and they have gone out of their way to provide follow up service of the vehicles. I will but my next car or truck thru this Dealer if at all possible!

• Very happy

We have bought 3 cars in our ten years of marriage. All have came from here. We will buy from here every time because we are treated with respect and kindness. No underhanded tactics just honesty.

• Satisfied customer

My family buys all our vehicles there because of great service before and after the deal. It's great dealing with people that care.

• Indiana Customer that drives to Kentucky for cars!

I have bought several cars from Earl Floyd Ford. If you are looking for a used car I would recommend Earl Floyd Ford!!!!

• Great dealership

This is a great dealership I have always bought vehicles here and will continue to do so!

• Excellent customer service and support

During my buying experience at Earl Floyd Ford I got treated with the up most respect and service. They didn't push me into anything that I wasn't willing to buy they helped me pick my new truck out they took care of my trade and gave me the best deal I could ask for I would recommend any one that is in the market for a new or used car come out and see the great sales people of Earl Floyd Ford they will take great care of you like they have me.!