Woodland Motors Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/GMC

(5.0) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Experience! Thank You Woodland Motors!

Thank you Micah and Jose! Treated me with respect, and actually listened to my needs. Worth the extra 10min drive for a killer deal and great customer... service! I love my new Sonic!

• Used cars

I was at ease with the salesman Jason, he was well informed about the vehicle, he was happy to answer all of my questions. I would recommend this deal...ership to my friends.

• Just a amazing dealer.

Don't buy unless you try this dealership helpful and with talented service providers

• Woodland has a new customer for life!

Cheryl Krajcar Was great from start to finish on my new truck purchase. Gave me an up front, great price, and was fun to be around for the entire expe...rience. No haggle no fus. The same goes for the rest of the people working there too!

• Great Experience

Salesperson was honest, reasonable, and knowledgeable on the features associated with the vehicle. Good service and facilities were clean.

• Super quick

I bought a pre-owned car for my daughter and it was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. I was out of there in less than 90 minutes. Tha...nk you guys!!

• AWESOME!

I had an incredible experience at Woodland Motors. I purchased a pre-owned Chevrolet Cruze. Jose Hernandez the internet sales rep did an incredible jo...b explaining the process to me, never lied to me, and kept the process moving swiftly. I was out of the dealership within an hour... YES WITHIN an HOUR!!! :) I highly recommend Woodland Motors and Jose Hernandez!!

• Best Car buying experience EVER!!

We were recently searching for a particular vehicle to purchase. We found the perfect car for us at Woodland Motors! I put in a request for a call bac...k about the car. This was at about 11 pm one evening. I received a response the very next morning. I spoke to Jared. He was very helpful and very accommodating to our needs. I can honestly say this vehicle purchase from Woodland Motors was the fastest, easiest and most fair vehicle purchase we have ever made! I even brought a friend back to woodland Motors to purchase a vehicle. She was very happy with Jared and the staff as well. I brought my older vehicle in for service when I returned with my friend. I was very happy with the knowledgable staff in the service center. Even though Woodland Motors is an hour away from me, I will continue to bring my cars for service here. I highly recommend this dealership. I never write reviews, but I feel Woodland Motors needs to be recognized for their great staff, excellent service and fairness. ~Nani

• Best experience I've ever had!

Buying my new Chevrolet Silverado 1500 from Woodland Motors was the best decision I could have made! The buying process was so quick and Micah was won...derful! He has a low-pressure way of selling and I truly trusted him, which is hard to find now-a-days. Thank you Micah!

I sincerely want to thank you for taking the time to go back on to Cars.com and submitting a review about your experience with me, as well as chosing ...to do business with Woodland Motors. It is greatly appreciated! I look forward to working with you in the future when you should need anything else. Thanks again!

• not very knowledgeable

When contracted by this dealer. Salesperson was very knowledgeable about the product

Woodland Motors Chevrolet/Buick/Cadillac/GMC