Hoblit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New Used Service

3.5
  • Quality Service
    May 2, 2014

I have been taking my 2010 Ram 1500 into the shop for regular oil changes since my purchase and have nothing but the best experiences. If I have a que...stion they answer it or get an answer before I leave. Techs are very pleasant to deal with and vehicle comes out clean and never a lek after the service. Great job. Thanks

• Customer Service is horrible
    November 24, 2017

Afyer I refinanced my truck I called many times to the finance department onlu to be put off, and not a phone call returned. Very poor customer servic...e. I expect more from the dealership, especially when I was a referral from another customer...horrible customer service!

• Best service
    April 4, 2017

It was a very quick and hassle free process to buy a new Dodge challenger. Salesperson was very helpful.

• Overall good
    January 24, 2017

Was pleased with the dealership professionalism and wasn't pushed or moved towards a car I wasn't interested in.

• Almost
    January 10, 2017

Was quick to respond to my emails. They worked hard at first to gain my business but lost interest quickly.

• The best service I have had in a Car buying!!!!!
    February 12, 2016

First I want to Thank Juan Gonzales for his GREAT SERVICE. We got to the Dealership when it was getting ready to close but he stayed and showed us the... cars we wanted to see. My wife drove 3 different cars and I came back the next day to test drive the one that she Fell in LOVE with. We ended up Getting her the TRUCK she wanted. This was the easiest car buying experience that I have ever had. THANK YOU HOBLIT DODGE....

• Not Happy
    August 29, 2015

First of all I had been e-mailing Kyle Meyers back and fourth on a couple 2005 f-250. So I called and asked Kyle if the two trucks were still availabl...e? He replied yes! I wanted to make sure before we made the 2 hour drive. (we live outside Anderson Ca) My thought was if one sells that's o.k. there will still be another one to look at. Well we arrived there but what a cluster there was road construction in front no place to park. So we just finally parked right where we were. We found someone to show us who Kyle was. We introduced our selves to Kyle and he says didn't you get my e-mail? We said no, he said one of the trucks sold. I said that's ok how about the other one? He says I can't find that truck anywhere! We said O.K. Thank you and turned to leave and he says I can sell you a new one. And we said no Thank You! And we left so one week later looking at the Hoblit web site I see that not only is the other Truck still on the web site but they also lowered the price a couple thousand dollars.......WHAT A WASTE OF OUR TIME!

• Great Sale
    July 30, 2014

Our salesman was Ron and a quality person, Great price, great people. Smooth sale. No haggle. What more can you ask for?

• Truck Happy
    June 23, 2014

The sales man Phil could not have been a better match to sell us a vehical. Did not pressure us in any way. The experiance reminded me there are pocke...ts of true americans left in this country. It was my honor to have been fortunate enough to have met Phil. Thanks buddy. We could not be happier. Our own bank could not meet the average persentage rate that Phil got us . Thanks again for having our backs.

• best
    July 31, 2012

I have a 12 1500 truck that i wanted power running boards on it. the had a tech name Jobe put them on the best kid ever , he did the best job ever a c...lean and fast service . some other place wanted my truck for 4 days .. crazy. Hoblit did it that day ..

Hoblit Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM