Boulevard Ford Lincoln

(4.7) 245 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• New car buy from Boulevard Ford Lewes

Great buying experience with Anthony Jagielski (AJ). Worked hard to find us the Edge we wanted. Kept in touch during his search. Got the $$$ stuff ...done quickly. Not any of the typical drama or pressure you might get when buying a car from some dealers. Facility only given 3 stars - it could use a major remodeling.

• 2015 Explorer

I worked with Rick at the dealership and found him very knowledgeable and caring for me. He went above and beyond to insure all my questions were answ...ered. It was a pleasure having him as the salesperson. Thanks Rick I'll see you again.

• Awesome service

Great great great service. Daniel was awesome and I’d recommend the Dealership to all my friends.

• Please dont take your vehicle here

This place is a joke. I paid to have my car serviced, sat for hours was told it was complete and if any issues arise please bring it back. We moved 12... hours away and it started happening again. I called to just get the diagnosis and what they did to fix it . I was told that I paid but the mechanic wrote he was unable to fix because customer refused to leave overnight! I lived right down the road and that is rediculous considering had I been told to leave it I would have. I called in hopes of some resolution after explaining my side and they said nothing we can do at this time!

Amanda, thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn t...hat you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Please give us a call at (800) 869-9968 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

• Help in finding the right car

Alfred Baker and Bill Stack provided excellent service. After a test drive with Bill and then a subsequent visit with Alfred, we were able to find a... car in Lincoln's inventory in a neighboring state that had the options we preferred. Alfred followed up often and made the buying process easy. His patient help with answering our questions, and demonstration of 2017 equipment (i.e. cruise control, voice activated navigation, radio,etc.) was much appreciated.

• Susan andDennis Garbowski

Stopped in to check out the Lincoln MKZ, and ended up buying it! Bill Stack was the best. He took us on test drive and explained many of the features.... Bill was friendly and knowledgeable about all the features. Listened to our needs and never pressured us. We felt vey comfortable dealing with Bill. Will recommend Bill Stack to all of our family and friends looking for a new car. Also everyone else at the dealership seemed nice and welcoming. What a great experience

• Amazing Just Amazing

I have not had a NEW TO ME car since 1997. My daughter in law found me a car and she got in touch with the people at Boulevard. Instantly we were talk...ing to Keith. He is a sweetie. He made sure I liked the vehicle 100% before he sat me down to go over any paperwork. I gave him strict instructions on what my price point was and he kept it at exactly that. I was able to walk out with the keys to a NEW to Me Honda Fit. Keith even stayed a little later to help me figure out all the gadgets and gizmos in the car. Definitely was a good experience. Better than the horror stories I have heard about buying vehicles.

• Terri and Wayne

Excellent time purchasing the new truck..Bill Stack was wonderful

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new truck! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assi...st you! Safe travels!

• Used car purchase

Pierre was polite and informative as he was helping me seek out a used vehicle. I ended up with a 2016 Ford Escape and am looking forward to driving i...t for quite a while. Thanks Pierre .

Kathy, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new Escape! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and upda...tes so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Excellent service in buying a certified pre-owned

Daniel Jarabah was very supportive in helping us locate just the right vehicle to meet our needs. I would highly recommend either Daniel or Pierre Sa...ez in helping you find just the right vehicle for your lifestyle! We were well pleased :-)

We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you again for your business and we ...look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Boulevard Ford Lincoln