• 2015 Rogue

Love the experience with this salesman was not pushy at all worked very well at giving us the best car and the best deal great personality very nice gentleman and was very patient with allowing us to decide which car was the best for us. Thank you so much

• Nissan Rogue

Great place, Jacob Valentine was great and so was the quality of service.2nd purchase and will be back for more..

• Veloster

This was a very pleasant, stress- free experience. Staff were all friendly and helpful. There was no sense of a high pressure sale. I appreciate the efforts of the personnel here.

• New car

They were very helpful and helped me a lot through this rigorous process they were very good

• Nissan Versa Note

The staff is excellent, very welcoming and friendly. Goes out of the way to accommodate you and your needs. They make you feel like your with family. I highly recommend shopping here, as you can not go wrong.

• Nissan Rogue starwars

Great experience with Jacob and Tristan today. They helped me choose the best vehicle for my needs and didn't complain at all about my indecisiveness.

• VERSA

Excellent Staff!!!! EXCELLENT Dealership!!!! NO ONE BETTER IN MY BOOK!!!!

Excellent Staff!!!! EXCELLENT Dealership!!!! NO ONE BETTER IN MY BOOK!!!!

• Shippy

Sean was great he was very helpful and he answered all our questions and would highly recommend buying a car from him

• GREAT SERVICE! ¿

We were helped as soon as we pulled in. They were so nice! So helpful. I really loved the service. +5 stars! Sean was so nice and he made our expierence the best. Not to mention our new beautiful car!

• 208 Nissan Versa

Shaun was a great helping in shopping for my grandson.

Shaun was a great helping in shopping for my grandson.