• Fantastic Customer Service

The XM radio failed on my new vehicle but Winegardner Buick of Brandywine was Jonny-on-the-spot to the rescue getting me back up and running fast. Staff was both professional and courteous making me feel at ease during the process. I plan on returning for all of my servicing needs.

• Great Service

Great service. All staff encountered are polite and courteous. My service provider is always pleasant

• Best GMC dealer in DC area

Friendly, helpful, honest, knowledgeable and fair. This is my 4th purchase from Winegardner. The best GMC dealer in the area without a doubt!

• Family

Service department makes you feel like family . I will always use the Service Department

• Wiengardner GMC, Brandywine, Maryland

Shelly and her team know me by name and always greet me when I arrive. They always ask if I will be waiting with them. The mechanics do a great job and finish the work in a timely manner. The porter always returns my vehicle cleaned and ready to go. You can tell all of them take pride in their job!

• Great customer service!!!!!

Great customer service!!!!! All your service staff were very welcoming ,friendly and helpful. As a customer it's very refreshing interact with a company's employees that enjoy their own work . So I wandet to say THANK YOU . I'm here Joseph Brooks.

• my malibu

The service staff was very focused and attentive to my concerns. Answered all my questions, and validated my concerns with documentation from GM.

• 2016 Yukon Denali

After searching all over the the Eastern third of the country for the exact vehicle I wanted and the price I was looking for I finally found it here. I made a call and spoke to Phil Watson. He verified the Denali I wanted was still available since I was in Nashville, TN. and early 700 miles away I could not just drive over and look at it myself. These guys made the buying process easy and they were very efficient at getting items sent to my Credit Union when requested. I flew in a few days later to pick up my new ride and they had a car waiting at the airport to drive me to the dealership. Paperwork was waiting and finalized in very short order giving me plenty of time to familiarize myself with the new Yukon and get started on my drive home. If I had to do it all over again I would without hesitation.

• Service Repair

I knew going in I needed some major repairs done since it had been a few years; with that said the service manager (I wish I remembered her name) was very detailed in explaining what needed to be done and the cause for the repairs. The mechanical technician(s), he may have had some assistance as well, had my vehicle ready when promised two days later. I am completely satisfied with the work I requested and the additional work that needed to be done.

• Very Satisfied

A really good sales experience. Brandon was someone we would highly recommend. He was a no non sense and courteous prfessional that was never desperate for a sale. He treated us like real people and was a real pleasure to work with. A real honest guy and very patient with the customers. And he knows the features of the vehicles. If he did not know, he went and found out any question we had.