Laura Buick GMC

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1396 reviews

1396 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Laura Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

• December 2, 2017

I called on a Friday afternoon and spoke to Aaron Kent. He validated everything that I needed to hear and I booked a flight out from New Jersey the n...ext morning. He sent a shuttle to pick me up and within a 1/2 hour we had selected the truck and were going through paperwork. I knew exactly what i wanted before I arrived and that helps. The price was the exact same that was listed online with no issues. Laura was packed with customers when I arrived and I wouldn't expect anything less form a dealership that offered the best deals in the Nation. I read all the reviews before I booked the flight, and i'm shocked that anyone would not give a 5 star rating for the Value of the purchase price you get for a new truck here. I would strongly recommend Out of state buyers to make the trek to Laura. I'm sure glad I did! Thank you Aaron.

June 20, 2018

Great dealership and great service department. The loaner vehicles are very nice. They don't give you small economy cars. The smallest vehicle is a... GMC Terrain.

June 19, 2018

No hassle, absolute lowest prices anywhere. Staff was nice and easy to deal with. Had me out of there with less than two hours. Highly recommend them ...to anyone looking for a new or used truck.

June 19, 2018

Drove 430 miles to pick up new truck, paid for it when I got there! Pros to the dealership is that they done what they said price was spot on no hidde...n fees. Large inventory and impressive dealership. Truck was clean and full of gas con.... Scratch inside bed of brand new truck, they are working on that. Wasn???t even offered a beverage. Girls at the front desk were somewhat unprofessional singing and giggling. Deal was done while two other deals were being made. I like one on one not doing a cash deal at a customer waiting table near a door.

June 19, 2018

Brian White, my sales rep, was extremely helpful assisting me with the appointment for installation of my exhaust system, interior and exterior trim a...ccessories. A couple of texts and a phone and the appointment was scheduled. Jamie, the service writer was a pleasure to work with. He kept me informed during the installation process and everything was smooth and easy. The tech that installed the exhaust and accessories was very professional as he explained the process and results. Just another fine example of why Laura is my preferred GMC dealership. Well worth the time and effort to return to Laura GMC for my custom exhaust system.... Thank you to all the great people at Laura...

June 19, 2018

David Day did a great job of getting us out on time. We had an appointment and made it on time. The job was done in a timely manner.

June 19, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and our salesman was the best!! We will definitely be back if we ever need to purchase another vehicle! The whole proces...s was very smooth and easy!!

June 19, 2018

From the time I arrived till drove off in my new truck was less than one and half hrs, made it very easy, the best...

June 19, 2018

I traveled from 3 hours away to buy my vehicle. Dave and I stayed in contact leading up to my trip and when I arrived Dave got my wife and I everythin...g I had asked for. We test drove a few trucks and was out the door in an acceptable amount of time. Cory in finance was very helpful and polite also.. Thanks guys !!!!

June 19, 2018

We had an oil change appointment- they are always timely! While doing their inspection they recommended we Have a couple items taken care of. It was g...oing to take a bit so they gave us a new curtesy vehicle. We appreciate that! Also, Kevin in service is great. He explains everything so well! Staff is exceptional!