Laura Buick GMC

New Used Service

4.5
863 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Laura Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Last minute flight!

I called on a Friday afternoon and spoke to Aaron Kent. He validated everything that I needed to hear and I booked a flight out from New Jersey the n...ext morning. He sent a shuttle to pick me up and within a 1/2 hour we had selected the truck and were going through paperwork. I knew exactly what i wanted before I arrived and that helps. The price was the exact same that was listed online with no issues. Laura was packed with customers when I arrived and I wouldn't expect anything less form a dealership that offered the best deals in the Nation. I read all the reviews before I booked the flight, and i'm shocked that anyone would not give a 5 star rating for the Value of the purchase price you get for a new truck here. I would strongly recommend Out of state buyers to make the trek to Laura. I'm sure glad I did! Thank you Aaron.

• Gold Star experience!

The most positive car buying experience in my life! From the first step into LAURA Buick GMC..., from the receptionist greeting to the excellent comm...unication by my salesman Jon Werner to be being handed the keys to my GMC. I highly recommend that if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle to stop in at LAURA abuick GMC.

• Jon Werner

I had such a positive experience. Buying a car has never been so easy and smooth. I was in and out in 2 hours and had the car and financing I wanted.

Overall Experience

• Looking for a car for my daughter

I had heard good things about your dealership especially about the selection of both new and used cars. I hate car shopping, but your salesman Justin ...Sandbach was amazing! He listened to what we were wanting to see and spend, he was thorough, and he made us feel like he sincerely had our best interests at heart

• Very straightforward and easy

I highly recommend this dealer ship no hassle and did as I asked did not try to push us in too something we didn't want we will definitely be r...epeat customers.

• Good response

JD was great to deal with in all aspects. I will refer my friends and family back to JD. The dealership had a large selection and easy to find what I... wanted.

• Great Experience!

I hate buying cars. I hate it. However, After working with Jon Werner at Laura Buick/GMC, I am beginning to think my dislike of the car buying exper...ience was just because I had never worked with Them before. I was in search of a GMC Yukon And they had the best prices that I could find. After the deal was done I???m happy to report that the low price came with ZERO hassle. I will be back!

• Firefighter vs Cop

Been a firefighter for 30 years and knew Jon (Werner) since he was a cop. Although, I did not know he was at Laura Buick-GMC until I walked. Although..., when I saw him, it immediately put me at ease. I was there because I had been searching the dealers in the St. Louis area for weeks for a used SUV. After weeks of searching, I found the SUV, with all the features I wanted, at Laura Buick-GMC. Jon walked me through the process, with no pressure to buy. When I did decide to purchase the vehicle, Jon made everything easy and flawless. Would definitely buy another vehicle from Jon again.

• Best car-buying experience ever

Was looking to upgrade from my sedan to SUV with 3rd row seating, and Jon suggested the Buick Enclave to get the biggest bang for my buck. I am very ...happy with this purchase as well as how seamless the process went along with feeling comfortable and confident with Jon???s advice. I would recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to utilize Jon???s knowledge and friendliness for a great experience with their next car-buying adventure.

• Fast friendly and professional

Laura Buick is a first class car dealership. Fast friendly and professional sales and service. I would recommend it to all my family and friends.

Laura Buick GMC