W-K Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac

Average based on 52 reviews
  • John is wonderful

John Husong was friendly and very helpful. He found a car for my needs and didnt make me feel like I had to have something more than I could afford. He is a great asset to his dealership. Nita K. Colburn

• Awesome service

My husband and I had been shopping in Sedalia when our Nissan Juke began acting up. We called Nissan dealer and was told they could not help they said go to Wal-Mart. We stopped at WK not only did they say they would look at our car they also put us in a loaner car so would not be stranded 60 miles from our home. Thank you all so very much.

• WK Chevrolet

You are always considerate and efficient every time I come into your dealership.

• WK Chevrolet

John Bayless helped to make to make this a great car- buying experience. Thanks to him and everyone I dealt with at WK Chevrolet.

• Loyal customer

I would like to invite anyone who is in the market for a new or used vehicle to see Faron Plummer. He is very helpful and works hard to make sure you are getting just what you want. I know you will be glad you did!

• REQUEST FARON PLUMBER!! ¿

I requested a specific vehicle with a specific package and Faron delivered! Other dealers tried to talk me into what they had on the lot. Faron and the owner took special steps to get me exactly what I wanted. I surprised my wife with a 2016 Enclave Tuscan Edition for her birthday. This was no easy task but Faron and the management and owner of W-K made it seamless!! I cannot complement them enough. After the sale, I ordered GM parts to add to the vehicle. I purchased a protection package from W-K as well. (Worth the extra $). Faron ordered all of the parts, scheduled the protection package and install of the parts and took the truck to an outside shop to get the windows tinted! Amazing! We dropped it off, got a loaner within minutes and picked it up three days later. I appreciate people of character and honesty. If you do as well, this is your dealership and Faron is your man! My wife loves vehicles so we are seasoned buyers. We have had terrible service buying cars nearly twice the cost. I recommend Faron and W-K hands down.

• Ask for Jeremiah Lamb goes out of his way!!!

Goes out of his way to make buying a car a great experience

Goes out of his way to make buying a car a great experience

• Ask for Jeremiah Lamb, goes out of his way!!

Great salesman resulting in great sales experience

Great salesman resulting in great sales experience

• Consistently kind and welcoming

Everyone is always kind and welcoming. Lucas and Ben make sure I'm taken care of.

• Ask for Faron Plummer!!!

Faron Plummer is the best! Honest and trustworthy-I definitely recommend him for your car buying needs!