McGinley, Inc.

(5.0) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Loyal customer

December 29th I called McGinley’s because the check engine light was on in my 2016 Jeep Cherokee. I spoke with Steve Ailer and I asked if I could com...e in on Tuesday January 2 to find out about the check engine light. Steve told me u can come in whenever I wanted and that no appointment was necessary. I stopped in and told Steve that my autostart was not working either. Steve explained that autostart will not work when there is a check engine light. This made sense. This sensor was an indication that I was having trouble with my thermostat and this was the second time I had this sensor. I asked for an appointment for Friday January 5th. Again Steve told me anytime I wanted I could make that appointment I also ask that he reset the sensor so that autostart would work seeing how cold it has been. My car was fixed on January 5th. Steve treated me as if I was the most important customer he had that day. As I sat there I listened to how Steve was with the other customers and each of us were treated as if we were is only customer. Our experience to date has always been on the floor with dale as or finance people and then we were treated better than great and to find the same treatment in the shop... it could not be better.

• Best service ever

Everyone is super nice and I love the videos on their facebook page

• Great Service

I took my car in for a tire rotation and oil change. Everyone was very friendly and the waiting area was nice.

• Good dealership, automotive service needs manners

I have bought a truck from them 8 years ago, and the sales team is very helpful in doing whatever they can for you. I waited a while though before bei...ng approached in the lot. The automotive service is usually good. Although, at my last visit, I overheard the service tech talking badly about the kind of service I wanted. ( I only wanted brake pads, nothing else ). He was quite rude, and was not aware that I heard him. When I confronted management, she did very little to make me feel better. Overall, the dealership is good, but they might want to train the new service techs on manners.

I sincerely apologize for the incident in our service department. I talked with Darlene, Service Manager, and she confirmed that your situation was u...ncalled for and the technician has been consoled on using better judgment with his comments. There is no reason that this should have happened and McGinley expresses our sincere apologies and hope you can forgive us and give our dealership a second chance. Mike Naylor General Manager

• Town and Country

I come to Mcginley because I can get in when I need to and don't have to wait. They always send a thank you note after I have my service and I really ...appreciate that.

• Bill Kassinger

The service is dependable here and they are always on time and assertive.

• Jeep grand Cherokee

I come to this dealership because I feel comfortable getting my car serviced here. They are friendly, fast and accurate.

• Challenger buyer

I come to Mcginley because they are very personable and honest when it comes to service and maintenance on my car. I like that.

• Charger

It is convenient, they are relieable and friendly. Those are all reasons I keep coming back.

• Jeep Cherokee

I like the service they provide and they are up front and honest with me.

McGinley, Inc.