McGinley, Inc.

Sunday Closed Closed
New (618) 887-6140 (618) 887-6140
Used (618) 887-6193 (618) 887-6193
Service (618) 887-6161 (618) 887-6161

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best service ever

Everyone is super nice and I love the videos on their facebook page

Great Service Luv the fun new posts on their faceb

The staff here are very friendly and accomadating. I find myself drawn to their facebook page.....not only are the videos on the sight helpful but they are funny I truly enjoy watching them...keep up the good work

Best purchase experience ever!

I called an inquired about a used Toyota Rav4, and worked with Zach Fritsch. They had the car getting ready for my visit..I showed up early so not their fault. Great experience, fast, seemless process, and painless. I hate buying cars but this was the best experience ever in all my car purchases! highly recommend this dealership and Zach is an outstanding Sales person! Got my lucky keychain too!

Purchase of my 300c

Just bought my vehicle from Zach....great, informative, and down to earth man! Asked a fair price for the vehicle and gave me a fair price for my trade. Was very pleased with the salesman and finance manager. Seems like a down to earth dealership which is hard to find these days. Keep up the great work and would definitely consider buying another vehicle from them again.

Great Service

I took my car in for a tire rotation and oil change. Everyone was very friendly and the waiting area was nice.

1.0

Never heard back from this group.

I recently inquired about a Toyota Sienna van and never heard a response. Maybe it sold, or maybe they did not receive my inquiry. Not sure.

Dealer response

Alex I am very sorry about your experience with McGinley Inc. I would like to hear more about your situation. I would invite you to call me at 618-654-2277. Mike Naylor General Manager McGinley Inc.

3.0

Good dealership, automotive service needs manners

I have bought a truck from them 8 years ago, and the sales team is very helpful in doing whatever they can for you. I waited a while though before being approached in the lot. The automotive service is usually good. Although, at my last visit, I overheard the service tech talking badly about the kind of service I wanted. ( I only wanted brake pads, nothing else ). He was quite rude, and was not aware that I heard him. When I confronted management, she did very little to make me feel better. Overall, the dealership is good, but they might want to train the new service techs on manners.

Dealer response

I sincerely apologize for the incident in our service department. I talked with Darlene, Service Manager, and she confirmed that your situation was uncalled for and the technician has been consoled on using better judgment with his comments. There is no reason that this should have happened and McGinley expresses our sincere apologies and hope you can forgive us and give our dealership a second chance. Mike Naylor General Manager

Zach Fritsch

We recently purchased a pre-owned Town and Country van from McGinley, and couldn't be more satisfied. It was a very informative, pleasant experience with no hi-pressure sales tactics or hidden agenda. I would certainly recommend this dealer, and specifically Zach if you are looking for a knowledgeable, professional sales person.

New car experience

Best car buying experience ever! I highly recommend Zach if you are in need of a new car!

Town and Country

I come to Mcginley because I can get in when I need to and don't have to wait. They always send a thank you note after I have my service and I really appreciate that.