Average based on 35 reviews.
  • Great Service. Professional Sales Person

Eric was a great sales person. He was willing to find all the information pertaining to the vehicle I bought. Enjoyed the hometown feeling when dealing with Tri Ford.

• Great service and a clean and orderly lot

Keith and Steve were great to work with. The lot was organized and orderly. AND the paperwork was handled efficiently.

• Transmission Issues

I just wish Ford would find a remedy for the transmission issue. Have had issues with this since I bought the car new.

• new facilities clean and inviting. Great service.

The whole experience is easy. Only the best for the customer at Tri-Ford. Wonderful new facilities. Service is top-notch and salespeople are great.

• Great Service and Employees

Tri-Ford has been a leading dealership in our family for 30+,FROM MY PARENTS TO THE CHILDREN,they are honest and meet your needs.Sale and Service.

• Great place to purchase a vehicle!

Everyone was friendly and easy to talk to. Did not feel pressured into the purchase. They were very helpful and assisted in every way they could.

• Always Great Service!!

Tri Ford is always so easy and accommodating. They let me drop my car off and give me a ride to work, then Return my car to me. That is why we have bought our vehicles from you for the last 14 yrs.

• Tri Ford Service

Works package is a great value, enjoy chatting w/ salesman Keith Poss while waiting....also appreciate the wifi. Nice new showroom.

• Great Service

Scott Novak and Steve Ribbing were just amazing. I bought this car basically over pictures and email because i travel so much. Both of these gentlemen helped me so much in finding the perfect car and making it perfect for me in the end.

• Awesome

Customer service was quick and convenient. I was in and out in no time and they kindly delivered my car back to my place of work. Thank you Tri Ford!!!