Johnny Londoff Chevrolet

• These Guys take care of their customers

Patrick Piper is the best sales rep! Darryl in the service department is great. I've been buying cars here since 1994. 5 cars later I'm as happy as can be and plan on coming back for more. I can always expect to get right in to the service department for help, and I'm always greeted by helpful staff.

• Anita is the Best! She will make you happy!

Anita made everything right. I was originally unsatisfied with the car...mostly appearance. Anita went above and beyond to make it right. She drove to my workplace with a loaner. Brought my vehicle back to the dealership and made sure it was cleaned and detailed the way a Johnny Londoff used vehicle should be. It was then delivered to me back at work. The inside looked brand new and the outside was as shiny as ever. Unbelievable customer service. Highly recommend Anita!

• Anita was great! Used vehicle prep not so much.

Anita was no nonsense & great to work with. Less than stellar vehicle prep. Key fob battery was dead, 12 volt plugin fuses needed to be replaced, car was filthy, missing tow cover and damaged bumper that couldn't be seen at night...little things I thought this dealership would be mindful of. This was my first experience with Johnny Londoff. Disappointed in the pride they took getting car ready for sale. Hope my transaction was an outlier.

• My experience was great

Anita Lee was great in helping my daughter in finding the right car for her she loves her new vehicle I really appreciate Anita for all that she did for me and my daughter Anita is a great sales woman keep her.

• Johnny Londoff Chevrolet makes it Easy!

Another great purchase experience at Johnny Londoff Chevrolet. 90% of the sales process was made from home. I went to the dealership to pick up my new vehicle and to sign the papers. Mark, Sam, and Christy on the sales side and Robert in Finance made the experience EASY. I continue to buy Chevrolet's because of the quality and I continue to purchase from Johnny Londoff because they are a pleasure to work with.

• It was quick and painless.... great experience

It was quick and painless.... great experience. Everyone were very professional.

• Mike in service did a great job getting me in and

Johnny Landoff was a pleasure to work with i went to other union dealers and the level of respect i received here was by far the best they found the car i wanted and got the financing i needed.

• They take the time to address issues with your car

I like the way they take time to address issues with your vehicle. They also update you if your vehicle takes too long for service.

• Good service

The Rep. was informative, and polite. We walked away with the vehicle we wanted. Only thing is I wish they would have thrown in a bed liner.

• Great service

johnny Londoff Chevrolet is the best There service department and personal are great

Ronnie Ewing, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.