Johnny Londoff Chevrolet

• These Guys take care of their customers

Patrick Piper is the best sales rep! Darryl in the service department is great. I've been buying cars here since 1994. 5 cars later I'm as happy as can be and plan on coming back for more. I can always expect to get right in to the service department for help, and I'm always greeted by helpful staff.

• Johnny Londoff Chevrolet makes it Easy!

Another great purchase experience at Johnny Londoff Chevrolet. 90% of the sales process was made from home. I went to the dealership to pick up my new vehicle and to sign the papers. Mark, Sam, and Christy on the sales side and Robert in Finance made the experience EASY. I continue to buy Chevrolet's because of the quality and I continue to purchase from Johnny Londoff because they are a pleasure to work with.

• It was quick and painless.... great experience

It was quick and painless.... great experience. Everyone were very professional.

• Mike in service did a great job getting me in and

Johnny Landoff was a pleasure to work with i went to other union dealers and the level of respect i received here was by far the best they found the car i wanted and got the financing i needed.

• They take the time to address issues with your car

I like the way they take time to address issues with your vehicle. They also update you if your vehicle takes too long for service.

• Good service

The Rep. was informative, and polite. We walked away with the vehicle we wanted. Only thing is I wish they would have thrown in a bed liner.

• Great service

johnny Londoff Chevrolet is the best There service department and personal are great

Ronnie Ewing, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always love to receive great feedback.

• Good service

Everything was made easy. The lady that helped me was very friendly and made sure I had a ride home so I would not have to wait on site for the repair.

• SERVICE

MY DAD BOUGHT THE CAR AT JOHNNY LONDOFF NEW IN 2009 AND IT IS THE ONLY PLACE WE HAVE IT SERVICED.THE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND THE WORK THEY DO IS DONE WITHIN THE PROMISED TIME FRAME.THE CAR WON'T BE SERVICED ANYWHERE ELSE AS LONG AS I OWN IT

• Great services