(4.9) 1138 reviews

New Used Service

1138 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Long McArthur from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome people !
    January 28, 2017

Long Mc Arthur had the pickup we wanted . The price was right , no surprises ,and it was easy to finance . Darin Lee was very helpful . We enjoyed th...e process of purchasing our new Ford F 250

• Informative, accuracy and professional.
    February 16, 2018

I was looking for a low milage, yet one that would be comfortable and look nice. The salesman made sure that I was getting what I needed. I could not... have asked or expected a better experience than what I got today. Thank you for the sweet ride.

• Satisfied Customers
    February 13, 2018

Long McArthur found the exact certified used car we were looking for. They went through it and detailed to look new. Hector was the best salesman we... have ever had. He really took care of us and made sure that our car was in perfect condition. A fine young man.

• Repeat customers
    February 7, 2018

We have used Kyle a total of four times now. He has gone the extra mile for us every time. His upbeat positive attitude keeps us coming back!

• Quick & Pleasant
    February 6, 2018

They value your time at Long McArthur and so does Darin Lee. I was able to go about my business and once the deal was done on the vehicle I wanted the...y called me and I came and picked it up.

• Amazing experience
    February 4, 2018

Kyle was absolutely amazing when it came to my experience. I couldn???t of asked for a better person to work with and get me into an amazing truck. He... basically bent over backwards to make sure I was happy presale and after the sale. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. Top notch salesman and treats everyone one as family! #gotitfromkyle #longmaccardudes #cd4cars

• New Car
    January 25, 2018

I went in looking for a possible trade in for my pickup and ended up leaving with a new car. Couldn???t have asked for better service from the salesma...n who helped. Much thanks to Kyle for helping get the deal done!

• Phenomenal Experience
    January 13, 2018

My experience started with Kyle as my salesman. Right from the start he went above and beyond and worked tirelessly to help me get the exact truck I w...anted. Never have I seen a car salesman who truly wanted to make sure his customer got every little thing in a deal they wanted! Lee in finance worked hard to get the numbers where I needed as well. And finally Blake, another phenomenal person, helped with the fine details to customize my truck to look exactly how I wanted before I flew in from Florida to pick it up. I highly recommend these guys!

• Purchase of Used Vehicle
    January 2, 2018

We chose to go look at used vehicles as it was time to upgrade. The sales staff spent an entire afternoon with us ensuring we found the correct fit an...d price for our vehicle. They were friendly, thorough, and stayed late on a holiday to help us. Very impressed.

Long McArthur

Congratulations on your new Edge and being our last customer of 2017!

• Nicer truck than I expected
    December 31, 2017

I purchased a 2017 F450 Platinum to replace a 2012 F450 King Ranch. The modifications made between 2012 King Ranch to the 2017 Platinum ate more than ...I expected. The only complaint I have is that it nearly seems to nice to use. Hector Ortega and the rest of the staff did well for the time they had to deliver the vehicle and have remaining details planned for completion following the holiday.

3450 S 9th St Salina, KS 67401