New 888-248-8432 Dealer Website
Used 888-622-1107 Email Dealer
Service 888-690-1296

Average based on 6 reviews
  • On our 11th car from McCubbins!

We have been very pleased with all aspects of McCubbins. For 30 years we have kept coming back due to superior sales and service. Kevin, and his dad, Bill, before, have taken very good care of us. Service after sales has always been extremely important to us. They are not there just for the sale. They continue to take care of you like one of the family.

• Customer service

Love the customer service at MCCUBBIN Motors! Great happy staff-enjoyed shopping with Chastidy!

• Review

Service is excellent. We have trusted them with our vehicles since 2004. They provide guidance for maintenance and recommend ways to save $. I'm a woman and am respected by all of the service personnel. I highly recommend MCCUBBIN service department.

• Great used car selection

As I was looking for a used import to buy - low miles, low price, great condition - I was pleasantly surprised to find what I was looking for at McCubbin Motors. Toby and all the sales staff are great to work with and level of product knowledge, even on a used car in Madison Indiana I was very impressed. The inventory and pricing were very competitive but the sales staff was great.

• Great experience!

Very friendly & accommodating. Dan Cole was great to work with.

Very friendly & accommodating. Dan Cole was great to work with.

• Great place to buy a car

The staff was very helpful in helping me find a car at a price that I could afford