New 866-629-8014 Dealer Website
Used 866-804-0953 Email Dealer
Service 877-363-3401

813 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Paul Cerame Ford Kia from DealerRater.com
  • great experience

This is now my second purchase from Paul Cerame...the first time (in about 40 years of car buying) that I purchased a second car from the same dealership. Their salespeople are no-nonsense, low pressure and can negotiate prices quickly. They are helpful and friendly. Prices are good and service is better.

Thanks for the great review. We try very hard to make sure our customers are treated well, and we are glad to hear you came back to buy another vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for your business! Barry Pannett General Sales Manager Paul Cerame Ford Kia

• Great Service

Very good and professional. Very friendly enviroment

Very good and professional. Very friendly enviroment

• joe stoverink f-150

I made an appointment for a saturday at 7:00 am. the appointment went on time and I was back home at 8:20 am.

• Service Review

Everyone was very polite and helpful, and they were thorough in their explanation of the procedures.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Daron! Safe travels!

• Car serviced at P:aul Cerame

Service manager was ready at scheduled appointment time. Waiting room facilities were good (tv, drinks, etc)

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service, Marzelle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Thank you Paul Cerame Kia!

Great people! Outstanding service!! So glad we ended up at Paul Cerame Kia!!!

Great people! Outstanding service!! So glad we ended up at Paul Cerame Kia!!!

• Mr. Robert Krauter

Everything and every one was outstanding no complaints at all

Everything and every one was outstanding no complaints at all

• Fast, friendly, efficient service

Got my Lifetime maintenance check up and it was done in a timely manner, and the staff are friendly.

• Service

Overall service except the wait time. Waited almost 3 hours for service to be completed

• Always strive to satisfy
    February 18, 2017

This is my third new Vehicle from Paul Cerame Ford, and I always look for Vicky Woodson Wallace. She is such a pleasure to work with. She is very thorough when explaining something. Of all of my experience when I have purchased a car. Vicky has been the best, and that is what brings me back to Paul Cerame Ford. Jezelle M. Lotts