Manassas Chevrolet

New Used Service

3.7
  • Excellent experience
    August 9, 2015

Just purchased a new Chevy truck from this dealership. The experience really couldn't have been any better, no high pressure sales tactics (even from ...finance), very knowledgeable sales person who took a ton of time to help me get set up and make sure the truck was perfect. Highly recommended.

• 2014 Nissan maxima
    February 20, 2017

Hassan our sales person was very polite and professional and the process was smooth!I had a good experience fast and a great used car for good price!!...!

• Great Buying Experience
    December 31, 2016

Went in for an oil change on my truck, there was a year end clearance event going on and a Yellow Camaro caught our eye. We did have a budget, as this... was going to be a "Toy". We walked out without a sale, but Edisha worked VERY hard to try and get this car down to a payment we could afford, and actually got there!

• Did not fix the issue on the third try.
    November 8, 2016

Brought in for 4 wheel drive light and other issues with the voltage drop. Made it 182 miles before the voltage dropped again to 11V and the service f...our wheel drive light came back on. This to me means nothing was done to fix or resolve my issues for the third time, I believe, at your dealership.

• Happy Customer
    August 15, 2016

Ed Eddington was a great sales person but better yet he made the sale simple. Great service all the way from Ed, Management and even Austin. I am comp...elled to buy another vehicle fro this dealership.

• Outstanding Dealership and Service Department
    August 2, 2016

Always professional courteous service and outstanding repairs and maintenance. Bill Case and the entire service department is enabling me to get tr...ue value (and thousands of miles) from my vehicle. I simply cannot ask for more!

• Manassas Chevrolet
    July 19, 2016

Manassas Chevorlet kept my corvette for a week, I was never told the parts were on back order until I called to see what was taking Manassas Chevorlet... so long. I ended up coming in to get my car and ended up having to go to another dealership. I will never take my car to Manassas Chevorlet again. This was the worse service that I have encountered in the history of owning my corvettee. Very poor service, I even called the service department twice and left a message on Frank's phone and he never returned my call to update me on the status of my car. I have but one word to say about Manassas Chevorlet 'Unprofessional'.

• Amazing Service
    June 10, 2016

I had an amazing experience at Manassas Chevorlet and it was my very first time coming to this dealership. Ed Dennington was the best, he helped make ...an new adventure and chapter in my life happen with getting me into my OWN car and approved on my OWN. I would recommend Ed and the whole team at Manassas Chevorlet to EVERYONE! Thank you all so much and a BIG THANK YOU TO ED!

• Repairs to car purchased at Manassas Chevrolet
    January 27, 2015

We purchased a used car that was still under warranty from Manassas Chevrolet and about a year later it had transmission issues. Manassas Chevrolet di...d the repairs. They said the car was a month out of warranty and we paid the bill. Just a year and a half later the car had more transmission issues. We returned to Manassas Chevrolet hoping that the work would be under warranty. We made an appointment to have our car looked at and dropped it off a few days later. We called several times and even stopped by in person on occasion to get an update on our car. We were rarely able to get anyone on the phone who could tell us about our vehicle though we called often. We asked about a loaner car, because the repairs had taken so long, but we were told that there were none. After 13 days in the shop, someone called to let us know that our car was ready. We were told the previous transmission work was out of warranty and paid our bill.

Please tell me the situation and let me see if I can remedy for you and take good care of you. My apologies. Please contact me directly at 800-600-1...402 Stephen A. MacTurk New Car Manager

• People were helpful
    November 15, 2014

People were helpful. I made an appointment. They processed the multipoint inspection. They double checked the coolant by running the car and letting i...t cool.

Manassas Chevrolet