• Great car buying experience!

We drove up from Washington after finding a selection of Edge models we were looking for online. James was very pleasant, patient, and helpful after we test drove several models. I also appreciated the prices listed on your site where the actual prices of the vehicles, as most dealers load their online pricing with all incentives available which most people won't even qualify for. All in all, great buying experience.

• Pundmann

Steve was excellence. Great knowledge of the product and was extremely helpful. Even with a couple changes on my part Steve didn't miss a beat.

Jack, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! At Pundmann Motor Co, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• 2017 Ford Explorer

The people at Pundmann Ford are great to do business with. They helped make purchasing a vehicle easy this time.

• Pundmann Rocks!!

I bought my car at Pundmann, I have my car serviced at Pundmann and I just bought new tires at Pundmann. Why go anywhere else when the staff at Pundmann has your best interests at heart? I shopped around for tires (because I thought I should) and got the best price at Pundmann. Getting an appointment is so easy - you just go online and pick a time that's good for you. Then there is the callback to make sure they know exactly what you want. Quick, easy and just plain nice. Great product with great customer service. What a concept!! My sincere thanks to all of you at Pundmann's.

Patricia, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Pundmann Ford Review

I have been a customer of Pundmann Ford for over 20 years - I trust them to repair my car properly and to not do work that is not necessary.

• Excellent!

Matt took great care of us from beginning to end! We highly recommend Pudmann Ford!

Jeffrey, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Excellent in every way.

Excellent in every way. I ordered my F-150 from Pundmann Ford and had the opportunity to interact with them a bit more than the average transaction. The most helpful and friendly dealership I have ever done business with. Better than all my experiences elsewhere, even with BMW. I will gladly recommend them to anyone I know. I can personally also suggest working with Eliot Starr there as well. Even with my indecision in option choices he remained patient and thoughtful. He is an asset to the team there, though everyone from the ownership to the receptionist have always been friendly and efficient.

• Great experience

We weren't exactly sure what we were looking for to replace our Hyundai Azera with. The sales team was very patient with us and let us drive numerous vehicles, both used and new and we finally found the car for us. From there the salesmen were interested in our likes and dislikes and addressed them all with professionalism and courtesy. Thanks Pundmann Ford for taking the sting out of buying a new car. We love our 2017 Escape and are Very Happy with everything.

• Great Sales and Service Departments

Great Sales and Service Departments. Pundmann is the only place I'll take my truck.

• Only place I'll take my truck!

Went to Pundmann and got a great deal on tires. Quick service, Quick turnaround, great group to deal with. Only place I'll take my truck.