Marshall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Great customer service

Thank you Zadah.

Hunter was a great salesman and very polite and so helpful and made sure I got everything I wanted I was happy with the whole experience Zach was very good at explaining the polyester program and the finance guy was very knowledgeable about everything I ask him A big thank you to everyone that helped me purchase my new van I will recommend all my friends to go there. I have purchased 5 new vechile and this was the best experience I have every had. I will be buying my next new one there. I would give Hunter a ten plus. Hunters manners are very polite such a gentleman.

Thank you Zadah.

• Outstanding

My husband and I have purchased two vehicles from here; one new one used. They have always given us outstanding service for any issues or amenities we needed. On our used vehicle they fixed the issues that popped up after our perchase and with our new they have honored all of our details of the deal! Logan is service is the best, he is who I always ask for...Give that guy a raise! Love this place!

• Oil Change

The service occurred on time, the technicians were courteous, and the bill was accurate. I have no complaints at all.

• Awesome customer service!

Aaron was extremely helpful. We were in a time crunch to find another vehicle that we could afford. He was patient with us and worked with us to find the right one. Aaron went over and above by spending time with us (I mean HOURS) and looking up information. I have to say this was not our first stop but was definitely our last!!!

• Great Service

Your service team worked in great harmony to get my vehicle fixed. This team started to work when I pulled into the service department.

• Great servicr

I was kept informed about the service done on my car. When I called the service man was very polite and helpful.

• Niles Cline

Everyone there is always pleasant and helpful. The facility is always clean and the maintenance people are very knowledgeable and proactive in providing you with future maintenance needs and a timeline.

• Customer Satisfaction

I know with Troy as my mechanic I can trust him with any work that needs done or suggestions he makes in regards to my vehicle.

• Friendly staff

The friendly staff. And the inventory is usually pretty good. I have bought here before and will defenately will lol here next time

• People

The polite people and quality of work made the experience less of a hassle. Just wish the had a better play area for kids while work being done on the vehicles.