Money Automotive Center

New 866-984-4547 Dealer Website
Used 866-984-4533 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-1132

Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Honestly....it's the man's surname!

We enjoyed working with you Karilea! Welcome to the Subaru Family.

Money Subaru in Salina, Kansas (honestly...it's the man's surname!) has the best in sales and service folk. I never expect from any provider "next day" service for a small problem. I am one those folks who maker sure a small or really small problem doesn't get bigger. Weather and humidity along with other stuff happens! But every time I need Mark Erlemeier in the Service Department, he is right there. He alone gets five stars. As for my Outback? She gets five stars as well. Purchased while I was still working, she was ready to take on Kansas winters. However, my husband's medical needs called upon me to retire early. Still, our car provides easy in/out access for doctor visits and an extremely comfortable drive. Finally, the doctor "tweaked" my husband's meds and we are back in traveling mode. For an AF man who flew C-130's in Vietnam and always wants to be in control, fortunately our Outback provides such a relaxed drive he is calm. He still tries to navigate! I LOVE MY SUBARU OUTBACK!

We enjoyed working with you Karilea! Welcome to the Subaru Family.

• Another positive experience

We love to help our customers make educated decisions! Congratulations on your New Subaru Outback!

We were in the market for a new Subaru and we knew that we liked working with Money Automotive. Money Automotive helped us look at several Subaru Outbacks on a very cold and rainy evening; they answered all of our questions to help us make an educated purchase decision. Another positive experience with Money Automotive!

• Your Staff

We have a terrific Service Department. Thanks for recognizing them Melissa! They are a huge part of our team!

Your Staff is the reason I drove back from north of Grand Island, Nebraska to purchase my 3rd Forester! It is also the reason my Mother drives from Wichita for both, all of her purchases and her service, and why a good friend of mine will be coming down from Libory, Nebraska to look at an Outback. I had an excellent experience and the Finance Department was exceptionally efficient in doing the paperwork, so we had a quick and smooth pick up of our new Forester. Overall, the primary reason I have and I WILL continue to use your business, is the quality and attitude of Greg Holzmeister (Subaru Certified Technician) and Mark Erlemeier (Subaru Service Advisor) in the Subaru Service Department. Even when I've had my 2002 Subaru Forester worked on here in Nebraska, I had the shop here (in Nebraska) get the parts through your service department. I have attempted to use another dealership in Lincoln Nebraska and my Mother has tried to use one in Wichita, but NEVER had the quality, accuracy or convenient service we get from Greg Holtzmeister and Mark Elremeier. The drive is worth it to have quality service!! THANK YOU!!

• Courteous & Professional

The Coffee is always on! We are so happy that we were able to find the perfect vehicle. Congratulations!

We found the staff most courteous and professional at Money Automotive Center in all their dealings. In fact, if it hadn't been for their quick actions of giving us a trade in price for our 99 Suburban and the overall price for the Subaru we probably would had missed out on a special vehicle as someone else would had ended up lucky instead of us. I want to thank the Sales Staff and Clayton Sowers for all their services. They helped us make a great decision for our years of driving this fine vehicle. We will certainly recommend your Automotive Center with confidence to other individuals. Also, thanks for the coffee!

• Hassle-Free Experience

Klara is one of our Super Stars! Congratulations!!

We buy cars a lot and this was the easiest, most hassle-free experience we've had. Klara Lefort found exactly what I was looking for in my price range. She gave us a great deal on our trade and when we took it to get a few items taken care of, it was a quick and easy job into a nice loaner car and back into our new ride! Thanks Klara!

Klara is one of our Super Stars! Congratulations!!

• Excellent Service

Braydon does an excellent job for Money Automotive! We are so happy to have him as part of our family & team!

"No Pressure, Fantastic Experience" I'd never purchased a vehicle from Money in Salina until today, and I am a little embarrassed that it took me this long to stop by and deal with them. I'd seen a truck on their lot that I really liked, and decided to inquire. I started with a simple Internet request, and was answered almost immediately by Jennifer. She was able to provide the CarFax and pertinent details I'd asked for, and offered to set up an appointment. I stopped in on a Saturday thinking I would just look and not be able to speak to anyone, but to my surprise Braydon Jeffrey was eager to assist, and took care of me. Test drive was simple, and we discussed my trade, and was able to get an appraisal on the spot. No pressure, no hassle, by far one of the easiest buying experiences I've had. Braydon listened to me, what I wanted, and how I'd had negative experiences in the past with other dealers, and he did absolutely everything perfect. I went back on Monday, had financing in place, all the paperwork was 95% done when I reached the dealership. Needless to say, I drove off in my new 2500HD Denali with a smile on my face. Thanks to Jennifer, Braydon, and Clayton for EXCELLENT service. You've earned a customer in me for sure. Thanks, Jimmy Stephenson Salina, KS Jimmy Stephenson 2011 GMC Sierra Denali

• Stress Free Experience

Thanks for recognizing Michelle! She is a very talented and dedicated team member. Welcome to the Money Automotive Family!

My experience was so stress-free that it was concerning. Michelle Jager took care of the whole process and answered every question I had. From trading in my old vehicle to purchasing a new-to-me vehicle, I couldn't have been more pleased! Jacob Walker

• Cheap trick?

I was in the market for a new vehicle when I saw an incentive ad with this dealership. I printed the ad (for a gift certificate) and drove from Manhattan. There was one car there I was interested in but didn't like the test drive. (Sat too low.) Before I left, I asked the salesperson about the gift certificate. He assured me though he did not know how to redeem this but that his boss would and he'd take care of it. Even after a follow-up call (from me to them), I never received anything. Not getting the certificate was just mildly disappointing. Falling for this cheap trick which, likely, they've done to others is a little more upsetting. This is why car salespeople get a bad rap.

We've had a gift certificate available for test drives of New Subaru's. If you have your certificate, please email me directly and I would be happy to submit your claim personally. jennifer.ewing@moneyautomotive.com

• Best Customer Service

Thanks Susanne! We loved to hear about our customer's experiences!

I am thrilled to tell you of the many positive experiences I have at Money Automotive. I'm a sales rep so I depend on my car to get me to all my appointments throughout the state. I drive about 1,000 miles a week. The service department as well as the sales team are well aware of all my needs and expectations of my vehicle. When I bought my new car they matched my needs perfectly with my Subaru Outback and they exceed my expectations every time I bring it in to be serviced. They work with my schedule and provide me with a loaner vehicle if they need my car for a length of time. I have not missed one minute of work because of not having a vehicle. They are always friendly and fair in their pricing. I trust them completely. I could buy my cars anywhere, but I would not receive the service and the attention that is so important to me, so that is why I will only do business with Money Automotive. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants a fair deal and the best service you will ever find!

Thanks Susanne! We loved to hear about our customer's experiences!

• Good service.

We love that you are so pleased! Don't hesitate to let us know if we can ever be of service in the future.

I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I found a vehicle on line and it was the 1st time that I had done business on line. It worked out well. They gave me a fair price on my trade in and they gave me a fair price on the vehicle that I bought. They even delivered the vehicle where I requested. I just got it a couple weeks ago, but have been very pleased with what I bought.