• Great customer service

Thanks Greg McC! It was a pleasure helping you and your family with your truck purchase! Thank you for your business and your support!

I have had problems with other dealerships before. So when I started shopping around I found Gastorf. When I walked in they where all very friendly and nice. They worked with me and gave me a great deal on my trade so I could get a truck in my price range. I was very satisfied with my sales man Tony Allen.. thanks again Gastorf Chevrolet..

• Great service!

Great staff. Very friendly, helpful and quick service! The waiting area was nice and clean with free coffee. Would definitely recommend!

• Highly recomment

Convenient location & hours. Friendly staff in service, front desk and sales. I won't go anywhere else but Gastorf Chevrolet!

• Repeat Customers

Thank you for taking the time to leave you feedback Mike! We appreciate your business and support over the years!

Ricky Gastorf, Tony Allen, Sharon Helvey and the rest of the staff of Gastorf Chevrolet made our truck buying experience a good one. They are friendly, professional and go the extra mile for their customers. We have purchased several vehicles from Gastorf over the years and return to them each time because of the excellent service they provide!

• Mrs Scott

I was told about the recalls & how they fixed the problems.. We have always been treated like family at Gastorfs :-)

• GREAT PLACE TO BUY VEHICLES AND HAV SERVICE DONE

ALWAYS BRING OUR TRUCKS THERE GREAT PEOPLE, KNOWLEDGE IS BEYOND COMPARE.

ALWAYS BRING OUR TRUCKS THERE GREAT PEOPLE, KNOWLEDGE IS BEYOND COMPARE.

• Ms.baker

I would recommend them . Tony tried to find the right SUV for me unfortunately I'm a ford girl and they don't get them for trade in very often lol. I have bought a vehicle from them in years past I would gladly send anyone to them again.

Thank you Terri! I wish we could have found you the right vehicle in time to earn your business! Please keep us in mind the next time you are in the market. It was a pleasure working with you!

• Will definitely be back in the future!

I felt that salesmen Tony Allen, manager Kenny Lafferty and the finance department really bent over backwards to get me into a new car. They made it happen and on the car that I wanted! They were amazing and I couldn't be more grateful!

Thank you for taking to time to fill out this review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our dealership! We hope to see you back for all of your service needs and the next time you or a family member are in the market for a vehicle!

• Awesome experience!

Thank you very much for your business and for shopping with us. We hope you choose us to help you with all of your vehicle needs!

Awesome experience. They give you the room you need to make the decision that best fits your needs. They know the product and can provide all the information that you require to understand how everything works. Also had service work on other GM products. These guys nailed it. Found the problem and fixed the issue. We will be back that is for sure.

• Great service!

Great service, I was able to get an appointment quickly and the issue was resolved at the same visit as a routine oil change and tire rotation. Professional and friendly staff every single time I visit!